Chapter 33: The Hound of Sleepy Hollow

Start from the beginning

Val: What? You mean like they keep him as a lover or something?

Catherine: Don't joke Val, there's no way those heartless beasts could love anyone! Especially not a Van Helsing. They probably have him as a means to torture him! Using him as a blood bag, slowly subjugating him to the deepest and cruelest forms of torture! Especially Aleera!

  Catherine's heart sinks at the thought. Remembering how violent she had heard Aleera was. Being so gruesome, having a history of playing with their food. From slicing the throats of those she hunts just to watch them drown on their own blood. Or taking their intestines or other organs slowly, breaking fingers, ripping out teeth one by one, or stabbing needles or nails in the nails of the finger tips or toes. She was creative when it came to ensuring pain. 

  Catherine quickly reaches for her hip as she draws her rapier. It's silver blade gleaming in the light of the candle on Jekyll's desk.

Val: You know we can't just rush in without a plan. If he is a prisoner, us rushing in would get him killed.

Jekyll: I wouldn't worry too much about him. He seems capable. Able to handle himself. Besides, you know the saying, "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see."

Catherine: Well I'd have to SEE it to believe it.

  Before the talk could go on, a knock is heard at the door silencing the group.

Jekyll: Enter.

  The door slowly opens as a woman with black long hair and red eyes enters. Her gaze lands on Catherine, staring at her for that instant.

Jekyll: Speak of the devil and she shall appear. We were just talking about you Marishka.

  Catherine tightens her grip on the blade as Val stands and grasps her by the hand and pulls her down to sit.

Val: Not here. She isn't one to be trifled with.

Marishka: Interesting. Anyway, Doctor. I need you assistance with something.

Jekyll: And what may that be.

Marishka: . . . We need to make a. . . concoction that can remove vampiric blood in the body.

Jekyll: Looking to try your hand at humanity? 

Marishka: Not for me. For the boy. To make explanations short, he. . . Do those two need to be here?

  She says referring to Val and Catherine. Catherine hears this and stands to her feet, pointing her rapier at her.

Catherine: Listen here demon! I don't care what you say, but you will return my cousin to me at once!

  Marishka looks at Catherine and then her rapier.

Marishka: That's cute, but I don't have time to play with you little girl. Now Jekyll, could you help us purge Carmilla's blood from the boys body?

Jekyll: The task you ask for isn't a simple one. Science could not so easily purge the cells. Especially if they belong to. . . Carmilla? Wait, that ancient evil is awake?

Marishka: Yes, and (Y/N) had been infected by it. Turning him into a hybrid between a Vampire, and a wolf.

  Jekyll brings his hand up to his chin as he leans back in his desk.

Jekyll: I fear all your efforts are in vein. It isn't within the realms of science to remove vampirism in such a short time. Even in the world of magic, it is difficult. Especially from Carmilla's very own essence. 

  Marishka slams her hands on his desk, breaking the desk in half.

Marishka: And why the hell not!?!?