ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ

Start from the beginning

"Tell me, what happened?" Wang Yibo held both of Xiao Zhan's hands.

Xiao Zhan wasn't so cold and aggrieved anymore. He took a long breath and slowly let it out, "I just bumped into Xiao Jianshi.

Wang Yibo frowned immediately.

Xiao Zhan thought about it and changed his words, "I didn't bump into him. He came to find me.

Wang Yibo, "He wants money?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn." Xiao Zhan summed up, "He crashed into a man on his motorcycle in City B and needed to pay them back. He asked me for it, but I didn't give it, so he came."

Xiao Zhan talked, then sighed. Just at this moment, Wang Yibo seemed to notice something

He stretched out his hand and lifted Xiao Zhan's hair.

Sure enough, there was a shallow scar under Xiao Zhan's ear, and the blood had already dried up.

Wang Yibo frowned even more tightly. He asked Xiao Zhan, "What happened here?

Xiao Zhan followed Wang Yibo's hand and touched it. He didn't seem to know there was an injury there, "What?"

Wang Yibo, "There's a cut."

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, "Probably from the flower branches."

Wang Yibo, "Flower branches?"

Xiao Zhan's aggrieved expression appeared again, "Wang Yibo, I bought you flowers. They got damaged by Xiao Jianshi."

Wang Yibo took a while to digest this, "What?"

Xiao Zhan simply told Wang Yibo what had happened

When he pushed Xiao Jianshi to the ground, Xiao Jianshi shouted at him and immediately stood up. Xiao Zhan was at a disadvantage with an umbrella in his hand. Xiao Jianshi rushed at him like a mad dog, threw away his umbrella, and snatched his flowers.

"You fought?" Wang Yibo grasped the main point.

Xiao Zhan nodded and shook his head, "It doesn't count as a fight. He got a kick from me and we pushed around a few times."

Wang Yibo tightened his hand, "Did he hurt you?

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No, in the end, I pushed him away and then quickly drove away in my car."

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan's eyes for a few seconds and then cast his eyes on the wound under Xiao Zhan's ear

"I got it." Wang Yibo said in a deep voice. He patted Xiao Zhan on the shoulder. "Go up and take a bath. Don't catch a cold."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

Wang Yibo insisted on carrying Xiao Zhan upstairs. Since Wang Yibo looked like he was in a bad mood, Xiao Zhan didn't dare to say anything more.

He was very tired, and also very needing of Wang Yibo's embrace.

Even just earlier, Xiao Jianshi's ferocious face and unpleasant curses still appear in his mind from time to time.

When he entered the bathroom, Wang Yibo immediately picked up his phone and called Xu Jing

Wang Yibo looked at the night outside the window, there was a trace of regret in his heart.

A few days ago, when Xiao Zhan told him about Xiao Jianshi, he should have started the investigation immediately. He shouldn't have the idea of waiting until he returns to City A to deal with it.

Thinking of Xiao Zhan fighting with a man in the alley alone in such heavy rain, Wang Yibo felt his heart ache.

Xiao Zhan must've been very scared. It was the person who beat him and hurt him when he was a child.