{WinRina} - they snap at you when they have a bad day (requested)

"Hey, my loves," You spoke as you watched Winter and Karina walk through the front door.

You could tell by the look in their eyes that they weren't feeling well.

You know how stressed out they are since they have so much going on right now and you understand that it's all getting to them.

"Another long day?" You asked.

"It was bad," Karina confessed. "Just terrible, honestly."

"I'm sorry." You spoke.

You love them so much and only want the best for them.

You know they're going to have more than their fair share of long and bad days and from the day you got into this relationship with them, you swore that you'd do whatever you could to make them feel better when they needed it.

They'd do the same for you and they deserve it.

"Are you hungry? I can make you both some food."

"No. We're fine." Winter said.

Her tone wasn't harsh and you didn't sense any frustration or annoyance, at first.

But it did feel as though she was trying to brush you off.

"Are you sure? Did you even eat today?"

"We're fine, Y/N. We can take care of ourselves." Karina said.

"I know." You said, frowning. "But I love and care about you both. You're my girlfriends and I want to help you however I can. So if you need anything, you can tell me and I'll get it for you."

They nodded wordlessly.

"How about a bath?" YOu suggested.

"No, thanks," Winter replied.

"Okay. How about I make some dessert? You didn't have dinner but that's okay. It'll probably cheer you up!"

"No, Y/N!" Winter snapped. "Stop with all the questions! If we need something, we'll tell you!"

"Okay." You quietly replied. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push any buttons."

"You know, you never mean to annoy us. But you do." Karina said. "You think we want to be bombarded with questions right when we walk through the door? We don't! We want to be left alone to relax and maybe get a little rest."

You lowered your head a little as the harshness of their tones and their words got to you.

"I was just trying to help. I just want to make you feel better." You said.

"Then stop bothering us," Winter said. "Leave us alone."

And with that, they headed upstairs... without you.

You sat down on the sofa and tried to blink away the tears that appeared in your eyes from how rude they'd been and how harsh and careless their words were.

They never act like that with you.

You know they have a lot going on and they're lacking a lot of sleep but that was no excuse to treat you the way they were.

You bit your lip and closed your eyes, deciding to give them space and sleep on the sofa tonight, deciding that you didn't even want to see them right now.

They'll probably apologize before the sun comes up.

The question is... will you forgive them?