When jake Proposes

So one day we were all hanging out and dink and Sebastian were fighting and baby Niall was crying because they were fighting but they stopped because they loved each other way to much to fight with each other.Then they left and went to there house.of course jake and Mandy had to come with.But that night was different.so here's what happened jake got on one knee and propose to Mandy.She started crying because he asked her to marry him. so what happened was we all went out for dinner then went home.mandy said she had to talk to me alone and I said ok and then that's when i found out that my little Mandy was pregnant. But she told me not to tell jake because she's worried he's not ready to know yet.so now it's the next day.and were going on tour but Sebastian and Jake and Mandy are all coming with us but the kids are going to Rayvens house. so Mandy asks jake if she can tell him something in front of all of us and he says yes and that's when she tells him that she's pregnant and he starts crying because he's so happy he's going to be a daddy but then he starts freaking out because he doesn't know how to be a dad so he asks Sebastian of he will help know how to be a dad.