Elite Guard arriving

I was walking on my way to Sumdac Tower. I promised Sari to help her run the company cause Prof.Sumdac, her father, went missing. Sari and I have been friends for 3 years and of course she told me about the autobots and we go to visit them every day. I finally reached Sumdac tower, I went inside and tell the guy behind the desk why I'm here and he lets me up. I went inside the office and I see Sari and Bumblebee working, "Kate!" yelled Sari "Thank goodness you're here! Can you help bee with the papers?" "Sure." I said. The phone ranged and Bumblebee answered, "Isaac Sumdac office please hold, Isaac Sumdac office please hold, Isaac Sumdac office, no Proffeser Sumdac still hasn't returned from his, estanded vacation...of course someone is running the company! Someone very capable." "Ugh! No wonder my dad acted so crazy! How'd he do this?!" Complained Sari and the computer beeped "Ms.Sumdac, as chairman of your board of directors, I've been going over the books, and I see that your wasting valuable resources searching for your missing father...isn't it time that you just accept that the fact that he-" "No! He's my dad! And if I were missing he would do the same for me." "Young lady, there's no room for sentiment in business, mier child can't be intrusted to make sound decision for this company" "This companies name is still Sumdac, so until I find my dad I'm staying here and there's nothing you can do about it!" yelled Sari and Mr.Paul ended the call, "*sight*, hold my calls, I need a break" "Ok boss lady, but you might want to take a look of this" said Bee "All eyes are on the sky as a mysterious unidentifed object from space has entered earths atmosphere heading strait for Downtown Ditroit" said the reporter and me, Sari and Bee went where the others were. We found them and Bee asked "Did you guys see that?" "It's kinda hard to miss." Ratchet answered "We better look into it, transform and roll out!" Said Optimus, me and Sari got into Bee and we headed off.

Time Skip!

We arrived, we got got out of Bee and Mr.Fanzone was there with his S.W.A.T team. 'Dang, that's a big ship' I thought, "Have your men stand down, let us handle this." Said Optimus "Or what? So you can reck the other half of the city? I don't think so!" yelled Mr.Fanzone and the ship opened and there was 3 robots, one was blue, grey and orange with a big chin, the other was white and black with a visor and the other was white and blue with a giant hammer. "Augh, robots...why did it have to be robot?!" Complained Mr.Fanzone, the autobots stepped forward and solute them in a army way, "Ultra Magnus, sir. Welcome to earth commander. It's an honor-" "Jazz, set up a force field to current in us from those organics" said the one called Ultra Magnus "You sure that's necessary commander? I like to get a closer look." Said the one called Jazz "You might feel different when the slime they spew out melts through your armor plating and rot your sercuits from the inside." said big chin "really?" "I've had some experience with organics and believe me that nothing good can come out of them, isn't that right Optimus?" He said and he pressed a button and the force field shielded the ship. Sari and I ran up to it "Hey, what's the big idea?!" Said Sari "Sentinel Prime, decontaminate Optimus and his crew." "With pleasure, sir." Sentinel said and they left. 'So that's his name!' I thought, while Sari was trying to find a way to get in, I was thinking of Sentinel big chin...hehe that's funny. Ok I'm not gonna lie, but I think he's kinda cute. Sari woke me up from my daydreaming cause she has an idea on how to get in the ship. She used her key to make a hole big enough for both of us and we go in.

We were walking down the gigantic hallway until the lights sirens went off. We heard someone yell "Organic contamination alert." and Jazz came running and said "Contamination located." "who are you calling a contamination?!" Said Sari "Stay cool and roll back off the ship nice and easy like, and don't think of spewing any of your slime at me" he said scared "Slime? What are you- oh! You're afraid of me, aren't you?" Sari said smirking and whispered to me to scare him and we did and his reaction was hilarious! The autobots came running "What's going on around here?!" Yelled Ratchet and Sari ran up to them yelling "Guys!" Making Jazz jump to the other side while I was still laughing "Hahaha! That was awesome! Hahaha!" I yelled still laughing but I calmed down and walked up to them "Stand back! You don't want to be slimed!" "Relax it's just Sari and Kate they're perfectly safe." "But Sentinel said-" " He's a glitch head, with all do respect." "Crazy, this organics each have there own look and there own style." Jazz said fascinate "I need your help! Something is wrong with one of my dads assemblyplants, come on!" Sari said desperately "No can do, I got order from Ultra Magnus to stick with ya." "Yeah, but he didn't say where" "Well, I have been itching to give my new wheels a spin, beside any species that can come up with a sweet ride like this can't be all bad." Jazz said transforming "Cool." said me and Sari at the same time and we got on bee and we headed off.

Time Skip!

We arrived at the factory "Man, that was some funky blinking color lights show...what you call those things again?" Asked Jazz "Traffic light." answered Bulkhead "Traffic light...solid." said Jazz. Me and Sari got out of bee, he transformed and Sari's key glowed "That can't be good." Sari said worried/scared. We heard shooting from inside the factory "Down!" Yelled Prowl and Jazz and the door thingy (?) exploded and robot cops started shooting at us, bee covered Sari and I with his servo "I changed my mind! I don't wanna run my dads company any more! Ahh!" Yelled Sari. The autobots started attacking and bee carried me and Sari behind some boxes and Ratchet called for back up. I saw Prowl on the ground about to get shot but Optimus came just in time to save him. Sari was running up to Sentinel and Ultra Magnus but Sentinel shields him and Magnus, "Sari!" I yelled and grabbed her hand, "It's no use! No matter how many we destroy, they just keep coming!" Yelled Ratchet "Then we need to shot down that assembly line!" Yelled Optimus "I'll do it! With my key." said Sari and Optimus covered us "As long as this company is still Sumdac. It's my responsibility!" Said Sari and he nodded "Ok, Bulkhead Ratchet , Bumblebee! You keep the drones busy out here! Prowl, you and I snick Sari inside to the loading dock!" Ordered Optimus, he transformed and Sari got on him "I'll stay here and help the others." I say and got out my scythe. "Alright, be careful." said Optimus and left with Prowl and Jazz behind them and imstarted attacking the robocops. I then hear Ultra Magnus yell "Autobots! Disengage and retreat!" He raised his hammer and dark clouds came and the Lightning destroyed the robots. "Wow! Now I get why they call you Ultra Magnus." Said Bumblebee amazed and Ratchet nodded.

"Defenetly appears to be a fragment of the all spark, aperantly your story about dispersinate maybe not so far fetch after all." said Magnus "Sir, you can't honestly believe that he's a lying insabortnate crank shard." said Sentinel "He maybe a little rough around the edges, but in the heat of battle Optimus Prime exibeted the cualities of a true leader stretichet thinking, determination and above all loyalty... Something you can stand to learn a thing or two about Sentinel." said Magnus "ooh! Burn!" I yelled/whispered "How am I gonna explain this to mister Poal?" Asked Sari "I don't know, but good luck, I'm gonna go and check the Elite guard." I said whispering the last part so only Sari and I can hear, she gave me a confused look and raised her eyebrow "Why?" "I'll tell you later." I said and left.