{Intro Page/Description}

Welcome everyone. This is open for anyone with any kind of questions. Whether it's a joke for the character, a question on their world, or just something random you thought up, I'll be happy to answer.

All I need before you ask your question or whatever is that you state the character or the world it's directed at. It's like a Q&A

You can ask things for fanfic characters like from Wakfu Ruins and Ninjago Lost In Storms. Or you can ask questions for my own characters like Rabbit County (Ronan, Cotton, Blackout, Whiteout), Generation Ninja (Leo, Alan, Ember, Koto, Mizu, North, Sensei Lloyd), or Wolves (Midnight, Snow, Lily, Spark, Charlie, Summit, Dusk, Eclipse, Alex)

Example: (Wakfu Ruins) What does Eleli like to do?

Most questions will be answered in the point of view of the character their directed at, but if you have something to ask me fire away. Also, I might draw some of the reactions of the characters, though probably not all of them.

|Rules|

Even as most questions are welcome, I ask you to please not be inappropriate or anything of the sort. Jokes are fine but please stay appropriate or I might not answer your question.

|Warning|

Most of the stories these characters are from are not meant for younger children for (possibly) the following: character death, violence, blood/gore, creepy imagery, dark themes, LGBQA, & alcohol refences.
I just don't want to get yelled at for ruining your day

Edit 4/28/2024: if you're thinking "oh this thing is too old to ask a question" don't because I will still be answering your questions as long as i'm here