𝐕.𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟓™| 𝟎𝟎𝟑

— $$$.

SENAÍ ARMANI ✬harlem primary school, harlem !ig — @senaíarmani

SENAÍ ARMANI
harlem primary school, harlem !
ig — @senaíarmani ..

senaí walked into the school building with her book bag hanging on her left shoulder while her phone rested in her right hand as she roamed the halls with different groups of people scattered around

"you lost?" this random ass boy said as he walked beside you, you looked at the tall brownskin who had sum long 2 strand dreads in his head as sum were dyed blonde "nah" you replied.

he looked at you and raised an eyebrow, "you new? ian neva see you here before" he said "who are you again?" you questioned, abruptly stopping in your tracks as you looked at him.

"malik, you?" he said "senaí" you replied "type shii, where you from?" he asked "harlem" you replied as yall began walking again "what part?" he asked "tp, mind yours" you said and he laughed.

"there you areee!" sa'mari said, walking towards you with dd, notti, and ddot beside her "i guess ima go but ima tt you later" malik said and you nodded "k" you replied, watching as he walked away.

"oop- you got motionnnnn" mari dragged and you laughed "stop, i don't know him" you said "dat don't mean nothin" she said "stop" you laughed "we invisible? yo notti you see me?" dd asked "yea twin, you see me?" notti asked.

"yea, ddot you see us?" dd asked as you n sa'mari stared at them "no, i'm blind asf" ddot replied "ok, let's try dis again" dd said as you raised an eyebrow "yoo mh" he said with a smile as he looked at you.

"y'all need help, hi dd" you replied "whatttt, i gotta be hearin shit cause ain't no way she just spoke back" ddot said "nah you ain't hearin shit mh" notti said "hey naí" notti said with his arm out "hi notti" you smiled, giving him a side hug.

"OKAYYYY, she bein nice tdy, i like it" ddot said while clapping "wsg midget" ddot said "hey gappy" you replied and he mugged you as you laughed "no she didn'ttt" notti instigated.

"just blew me" ddot said, rolling his eyes "awww, you want a hug??" you said, putting your arms out with a smile "no, move" he replied and you laughed "i'll take it" notti said and you laughed, giving him a hug.