Bakugo - Wearing Heels (Fluff)

Bakugo nagged immediately when he saw y/n wearing heels. "You fuckin dumbass! Have you not learned from the last fuckin experience?! Do you plan on falling again like a dumbass?!"

"Don't worry~" y/n just waved him off, used to his scoldings.

At her response, Bakugo glared at her. "You fuckin said that last time and still fuckin tripped and scrapped your knees!"

"It's okay, it's okay~" y/n grinned at him before hooking her arm around his.

Bakugo sighed at her actions before walking with her. "I won't give a shit even if you fuckin fall or get hurt this time."

Even at his words, y/n just continued to smile as they went on their date. As they enjoyed their data, y/n began to walk slower each minute. This did not go unnoticed by Bakugo as he stopped to check on her to notice her eyes lingering on her feet. Bakugo sighed loudly at this, not bothering to hide his irritation. "What did I fuckin tell you?! You fuckin got blisters didn't you?!"

Y/n flinched at his words before shaking her head in haste. "N-no, I did not!"

No matter how much she denies it, Bakugo didn't trust her words and brought her to the bench near them before taking her heels off of her. When he saw blisters on her feet, Bakugo glared at her as he began to scold her. "This is exactly why I fuckin tell you to wear something comfortable! You never fuckin listen! Now look at your fuckin feet! Is it that difficult to take my fuckin advice?!"

Y/n looked down at his scolding as she fidgeting on her fingers. "I... I just wanted to look good for you..."

Bakugo shook his head in disbelief before standing up. "Stay here. Don't fuckin move."

Before Bakugo could take a step, y/n stopped him. "W-Where are you going?"

"Pharmacy," Bakugo replied before heading towards the direction of where the pharmacy was located.

When he came back, he has a plastic bag which contained petroleum jelly and bandages. He kneeled in front of her before spreading the petroleum jelly on her blisters gently and putting bandages over them.

"Thank you, Katsuki..." When y/n thanked him, Bakugo simply said, "Don't fuckin wear heels anymore. Do you fuckin hear me?"

Y/n nodded with a small smile as she knows that Bakugo was right and he was just worried about her. Bakugo glanced at her before ruffling her head gently. "You look fuckin amazing even without those goddamn heels."

Bakugo then carried y/n on his back regardless of how much y/n will ask him to let her down. However, he pretended to not hear her as he wasn't planning on allowing those heels on her feet anymore. Even as y/n whines in embarrassment, she buried her face onto his shoulders, inhaling his caramel scent with a smile.