Mukhallifat |9|🍂

Bắt đầu từ đầu

How did she turn this way? When did this happen? Why couldn't she save herself? She has everything, from money to power but she doesn't have a home. It has always been her bungalows and mansions. In front of those all big mansions, this room is nothing. But she considered this small room her home. She wanted to design her life here.

She has always been proud of how she could handle pain. She was proud of the way she held herself together. But now a weird melancholy sensation ran through her body. Nobody ever took care for her. She longed to be cared for, to looked after for, but her pride and ego didn't let her. Her eyes looked toward her right to see the mirror on the wall. Her reflection, she was nothing but a woman who never received anything. So to drive herself to do better, she became someone so vile and cruel. Why does she do this to herself? Knowing it's gonna cause her pain. Her steady hands went behind her neck and she pulled out the necklace. A small dainty necklace with an even smaller detail. She caressed those three letters. She made this necklace when she found out she was pregnant and hid this from everyone. An humorous chuckle left her mouth at the irony of her life. It contained all three of their first letter. She softly kissed the necklace. Her heart clenching in pain and tremor as she left the necklace there on the bed.

She was emotionally attached to this necklace. The exact reason to do this. To make sure there's nothing holding her back now. Even if the necklace represented all she wanted from this life. This power that she now has, the authority she wants nothing. But that's all she has now. And she must make sure that her power is used wisely.

"Allah hafiz." She whispered and left the room. Not looking back once, unlike before. Coming down from the corridor of their home, her once memory for one last time.

One last time.
.
.
She hurriedly ran down the stairs as people surrounded her immediately to inform her of the latest info. And her people were quick to brief her about the situation. She was listening when her eyes fell on her bodyguard. He was standing there solemnly. Gazing at her with an expression she didn't know. It's an expression you give to someone when you don't know what to do. Humans are weird creatures. No matter what you think, this mind finds solace when you know you have someone to fall back on. She trusts him with her heart. She just hopes he will protect it.

"Mam the chopper is ready to fly." A man masked in black said. She looked at him, startled, nodding her head she said,

"Thik hai, I'm coming. Give me five minutes." The man saluted and left.

She walked towards him. Standing in front of a man who protected her in many ways. He was much older than her. Had hazel eyes. She liked his eyes a lot. Because unlike everyone else, he didn't deem her as a monster. Rather a person who has lost the will to go about in life pretending she's okay. And he never judged her for that.

"Pata hai na tumhe keya karna hai?" She asked. Her eyes losing a bit of its arrogance. She's weak when it comes to dealing with goodbyes.

"Ji." He nodded, looking straight at her eyes. His hazel eyes looking like a crystal, or was it tear? She couldn't tell nor would she want to. She wanted to say something more. Because if was the last time they were seeing each other, she had more than this to say to him. But she couldn't. But she left him something that he'll cherish. She knew he would.

"Ma'am ek baat puchu?" He shifted, hands shifting hesitantly, his demeanor contradicting his built.

"Pucho." She smiled a little bit. The guards around her looked startled seeing her smile but were quite quick to regain their composure.

"Intezar karne ki izzazat hai?" He asked. His voice cracking at the end. He looked as if by asking this question a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders.