Halley How Could You?!?

Hunter's Pov

Dream/memory TW: abuse

“Hurry up and make us dinner you piece of shit.” My dad told me then he took another sip of his beer.

My mom was out working and I was stuck with him sadly. I got some spaghetti from a can. I grabbed a pot and put it on the stove I dumped the spaghetti in it and turned on the stove.

“Get me a beer. Damn your just sitting their like an idiot.” My dad said tears threatened to fall but I didn't allow it.

I walked to the fridge and opened the door and grabbed him a beer I slowly walked over to him and handed him the beer. He glared at me and slapped me in the face. “You couldn't be any more slower?!” He asked/shouted at me I flinched.

“I-im sorry.” I stuttered and he just laughed his evil laugh “I-im sorry.” he mocked me I put my head down some tears trickled down my face.

“GO TO YOUR ROOM!” He yelled at me making me jump I nod and ran to my room I began to cry silently as I wait for him to punish me.

End Of Dream and TW

I gasp and opened my eyes, I looked around and saw no one their was tears coming out of my eyes and I wiped it off.

I held my stuffed alligator I looked at my digital clock. 7:45 I sigh I got up and decided to play with my Legos I wanted to finish up the Lego police station. I looked at the instructions and followed it and I'm finally done after doing it for a week.

I began playing with the Lego set until someone opened my door I looked up to see who it was and saw Chase

I began playing with the Lego set until someone opened my door I looked up to see who it was and saw Chase. “Hi Hunter, good morning.” Chase said to me. “Good morning to you too.” I replied and continued playing with my Legos.

“Can I play with you?” He asked me I nod and moved over so he can sit next to me. “Do you want to be the criminal or the cop?” He asked me I grabbed the cop and he grabbed the criminal.

“Alright so I just rob the bank and you'll use... This old police car that I built a few years ago.” He said pulling out an Lego police car I put my cop in the car and Chase grabbed another car it was a small white Lego van.

“This will be my vehicle.” He told me I nod and we began playing.

Time skip

The door opened and I saw my mom I put my head down she came in and she rubbed my police station. Chase face turned red in anger. “You stupid ass. Did you know how long that took him to build?” Chase asked her my mom just shrugged.

“I don't care your father wants y'all down for breakfast except for you, you won't be getting any breakfast.” My mom told me I nod and try to get all the pieces of my Lego set so I don't lose any pieces to it.

“I will and so will hunter and after we do eat you will help him make his police station and be a good mom like your supposed to.” Chase said and grabbed my hand to walk out but my mom grabbed my arm harshly.

“He isn't hungry.” She said and pulled me out of his grasp I looked at my mom she had a mean look on her face. “I didn't ask you and I know that he is so we're going before I tell my dad what you did.” Chase said and he grabbed my hand and we walked out this time my mom didn't stop him.

“Hey honey, what's wrong? William asked my mom. She just shakes her head.
“Nothing it's just that Hunter will be throwing up if he eats something and  won't listen to me.” My mom lied crossing her arms.

“Chase what did you do this time?” William asked him. Chase didn't say anything to him instead he poured me and himself a bowl of cereal and he handed a bowl to me.

We walked to the dining room I sat down next to Chase and began eating. “Chae answer me!” William shouted making me flinch Chase didn't answer instead he continued eating. “Fine then you're grounded for two weeks.” William said Chase still didn't answer him.

William walked off with my mom. “Sorry I got you grounded.” I apologized to him he just shakes his head. “It's not your fault it's your mom and my dad's fault.” He said I nod and put up my bowl in full again I got to get used to this feeling.

I saw Julian and Tristan coming downstairs I hugged Julian and he hugged me back. Julian is my favorite shhhh don't tell nobody. “What about me?” Tristan asked pretending to be hurt I smiled at him and hugged him he of course hugged me back.

“Move it losers I'm hungry.” Daniel said and we moved out of his way Julian playfully punched him in the back making Daniel turn around and do a playful glare.

Julian picked me up after asking me of course I wrapped my arms and legs around him like a koala. I'm still a little tired but afraid to go back to sleep Julian began rubbing his hand on my back.

He then sat down and put me on his lap I put my head on his chest and we watched Finding Nemo. I love Dory she's funny and my favorite. I felt hands on my stomach and they began tickling me I laughed and squirmed trying to get out of the grip. “Boys I will be working later than usual okay I'll see y'all soon. William said my mom smirked at us I gulped and hid my face in Julian's chest.

Julian kissed the top of my head and began tickling me again I laughed again and squirmed. “BE QUIET!” My mom yelled making Julian stop and me laughing. I looked at my mom she walked over to us Julian held me close to him.

“Jeez Hunter didn't know your mom is a Karen.” Tristan said Julian chuckled and Chase held back a laugh I just looked down. “Excuse me? Repeat. My mom said  walking over to him while glaring.

“I'm not repeating now why don't you go make us some lunch and I swear to God if you touch me or my siblings again I will tell dad and the cops.” Tristan threatened her my mom just laughs.

“What you're gonna call the cops on me they won't believe you just like your father what if I already hurt someone you won't  care because he's not your brother.” My mom said tears were forming in my eyes and I held back a sob.

“Hunter may not be my biological brother but he's still my brother.” Tristan said I put my head on Julians shoulder. He began playing with my hair ugh I wish my mom was super nice to me to us.

“Yeah right well when I get your dad's money we won't be here anymore so.” My mom said my breath hitched I don't want to leave them. Tears streamed down my face. Julian got up and picked me up and carried me out of the room.

“I don't want to go.” I cried in his shoulder he runs my back. “You won't we won't let you.” Julian said and kissed my hair.

“You promise?” I asked him he nods he leaned over and handed me Snuggles my crocodile. “Thank you.” I said I then hear a door being slammed open. HALLEY HOW COULD YOU?!? I hear William yell making me jump.

Julian grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs William and my mom were arguing. “What?” My mom asked him. “What's this?” William said holding an iPad and showing my mom a video of her yelling at us.

“That's fake someone must've edited it.” My mom lied Williams face turned red from anger he then walked to the kitchen and grabbed a small camera.

“I hid this in the kitchen to see if my kids were lying but no you are nothing but a bitch and a child abuser I want you out of this house right now I'm taking Hunter away from you.” William said m mom began putting on fake tears. “Please don't take my child away he's the only thing I have left to live on this earth.” She cried begging him to make her stay.

“GET OUT OF MY HOME!” William yelled I jumped and hid behind Julian. My mom flipped William off and left. “Guys I'm so sorry that I didn't believe you please forgive me.” William pleaded I looked at my brothers and they nod. “We forgive you dad.” Chase said and hugged my dad I hugged him also.

Any ideas for the next chapter?