8

"Purpled…" I groaned.

"Tommy, it's fine. He probably doesn't even check his notifications." Purpled said as he knocked on the door.

"He probably thinks I'm creepy-"

"Who thinks you're creepy?" Ranboo asked as he opened the door.

"No one! You don't know them." I quickly said.

Ranboo shrugged and let us inside. We took off our shoes and I noticed his Mom was home.

I walked towards her and hugged her.

"Hi Tommy! Who's this boy?" Mrs E said.

"That's Purpled. He's Tommy's boyfriend." Ranboo said.

"Oh! How lovely!" She stood up and walked towards Purpled. "Such a handsome young man."

Purpled smiled. "Thank you. You have a very nice home by the way. I love the garden you have at the front."

"You're so kind. I have a bigger garden in the back. It has the most beautiful flowers you have ever seen. Do you know how to make flower crowns?"

Ranboo's Mom then walked with Purpled to the backyard. The flowers in the back are so pretty. There's all sorts of flowers. My favorites are alliums.

We then followed Mrs E into the yard. She then said, "You guys can make some flower crowns if you want to. If you don't know how, Ranboo and Tommy can teach you."

Purpled nodded. "Do you guys want to make some?"

Me and Ranboo nodded and started picking flowers. I chose alliums, yarrow and some tiny white flowers. Ranboo and Purpled just chose random flowers.

After Making The Flower Crowns

"Yours looks so good." Ranboo said as he placed the flower crown on my head.

I smiled. "Thank you. Yours is very… creative."

Ranboo's flower crown was very messed up. He had to restart on it several times. Even Purpled did better.

Purpled was in the kitchen with Ranboo's Mom while me and Ranboo were in the bedroom just talking.

"I see you still have the mark." He said pointing at my neck.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. It's not very noticeable from afar though so I decided not to cover it. Did your Mom question you about yours?"

"Well, I forgot I had it so I came home and my Mom noticed it."

"What did she say about it?" I asked.

"She just asked me who did it and I said one of my friends. I'm pretty sure she knows you did it though." He explained.

I smiled and then noticed he was getting his phone.

I had to think of something quick.

"How's it going with Tubbo?" I asked.

He put down his phone and faced me again.

"Um… It's been going well. He's actually really sweet once you get used to him. But he's really clumsy." Ranboo said.

"What did your Mom say about him?"

"What's with all the questions? You're normally not really interested in my stories." He questioned.

I shrugged. I didn't know what excuse to make.

Ranboo sat up. "Is something wrong? Did Purpled do something? Did I do something?"

"No- No, nothing's wrong." I quickly said.

"Are you sure?" Ranboo asked.

"I'm sure." I said as I sat up.