Strategy

The car was silent for like 30 seconds. I look over at him, he's grinning. I'm grinning. We both ask in unison "why are you smiling" "No why are you smiling" we laugh. I sigh and take a much needed breath. The tension had finally been cut and I could breath again. "I knew it I knew it!" I shriek. "You know what huh?" I knew you and Charlotte were more than team mates, I knew there was something else there. "Oh really now so you have been keeping tabs on my interactions with other girls then hey" I turn red. He was so up himself, I was right. "Wait I know how that sounds, I don't actually assume that you would care about that but since we are talking about it, I feel like I can tell you this, I am... I am actually gay for men" my eyes widen. I was impressed by his self awareness and surprised he confided in me to tell something like that. I can see a smile forming. "Are you taking the piss" he erupts with laughter and I hit him. "No I am not actually gay I just wanted to see you being called out. I have known you for like an hour and I can tell you are judging my every move". I feel bad, if he didn't call me out before he definitely has now. "Sorry" I reluctantly say. "Thank you, I am used to people assuming things about me but I still upsets me". I nod. "So speaking of people judging me let me explain what the fuck just happened and how you are going to get me out of this shit hole"

I stare straight ahead. You know that ringing sound when a bomb goes off in a movie and you can't hear anything else. Yeah that is what was going through my head except the thing that had just exploded was my career and dignity. 

I could see her processing the story I had just relayed back how she had potentially blown up my career opportunities and ruined my dignity. She turns to face me "and you decided to kiss me?! in front of everyone" she yells. "Woah woah woah hold up, what should have I done in that moment? ", "Hey everyone look at this hot FIA staff member I just drugged in the toilet and now am suspiciously shoving into a lift"

Okay fair he had a point, I am hot and as a business girly I knew the mental game of F1 was just as important as the mechanical side. Out of hand stories like this could pull sponsors or mess with Marco's head. The team could lose millions upon millions. I stretch my arms and take a loud breath, "Okay there are a few options we can do here a) tell the truth b) pretend to break up

or C" she pauses and looks awkwardly off to the side. "orrrr what?", "well you know we could" her mouth does this awkward disgust face. "I am so confused" I state looking at her for another hint, "ughh we could pretend we are actually dating". I pause not because of the idea of us pretending to date to save both our asses is our best option here but the fact she pulled that disgusting face when talking about dating me! Well excuse me for not catching on! I didn't put dating a rich, toned, upcoming F1 world champion in the same facial expression category you get when you see a surgeon performing surgery on late night TV! "You did not just make that face at me when suggesting we date" I snap back. "what face?" mmm you know this one, I try to mimic it but I don't think I am giving it justice. She tilts her head to one side and laughs which makes me notice she actually does have teeth and really nice ones. Now looking concerned she asks "why are you looking at me like that?", Was she self conscious from a simple look I gave her? I was admiring how beautiful this crazy woman's face actually was and that made her pull away. I wondered if anyone had taken the time to look at her face to analyse her smile and long eyelashes and green eyes. "Oh ah I forgot to mention when I opened the door you dropped something in the toilet, I thought I knocked your teeth out".

Damnit my invisiline, "your invisi what now?". Was I really about to explain to Marco I nearly ruined both our careers over a pomegranate seed stuck in my retainer, no, no I was not. Man had been through enough today. "Oh um it's nothing just some beauty thing". He was already typing it on his phone. "adult braces" he laughs. "hey don't be a dick okay we didn't all grow up millionaires with perfect dental care". He stops laughing now. He looks sad but also so angry by what I have just said. He bows he head and lets out one last chuckle then leans his head back into the seat putting his hands by his forehead. His arms are long with the perfect amount of hair on the forearm. I can see his veins through his hand and his rough fingers push through his thick hair. He has a stupidly sharp jaw line and is clean shaven with masculine nose and big brown eyes. Why do boys always getting long ass eye lashes, I wish my eyelashes looked as beautiful. "you can stop starring at me now" clearly noticing my analyse every inch of him. Now that is embarrassing. I smile sheepishly and look out the car window. "So where are we going now then?", You'll see he replies with a smile.