Could I love again?

Start from the beginning

"Anoung lo'ak!" Neteyam calls to them "Calm down....we just somehow turned human....you know like percy."

"What?!" Anoung said shocked as Lo'ak after breaking out of his shock looks at his reflection in the river next to them.

"I look awesome as a human...you think this is how Dad looked like before he became Navi?" Lo'ak said

"I look better than u skwang," Anoung said looking at his reflection. "No scratch that he is the hottest among us" he wriggle his eyebrows at neteyam who blushed and looked away till

 "No scratch that he is the hottest among us" he wriggle his eyebrows at neteyam who blushed and looked away till

Till lo'ak kick him in the shin. "Bro, why did you do that?" Neteyam said as he helps anoung up "You okay?"

"Well, he de...." he stopped as he heard laughter across the woods. "That voice?" He said as the boys recognize the voice. They head to it and saw percy playing with some people. One was riding on shadows and the other was flying in the air as she attack them with water balls.

One was even attacking with fire as two girls were on top of a bear. 

'WHAT IN EYWA IS HAPPENING HERE?!' The three boys thought in fear and confusion as percy tackles the other human and they were all on the ground laughing. even the bear turned back into a man.

"Man I needed that....been a while since I felt young," the Latino man said sitting up as everyone did. 

" you have not felt young for more than 100 years, Leo" Percy said laughing "it nice to see you all again" 

"We missed you too percy...you were the bond of your friendship and still are even after you passed away," Jason said panting her head as she smiled at him. 

This made two of the Navis jealous till something grabs their legs and hangs them upside down it was shadows that grabbed them,

"We got some stalkers here." one tall man who looked extremely dangerous and like a mafia boss. "Know them Persephone?"

"Wait...neteyam,Anoung and Lo'ak? Nico put them down! they are the ones I told you guys...my friends in Pandora" Percy said Nico put them back on their feet and percy checked on the boys." you three alright...and how are you humans? and in my vision?"

"We have no idea what happened," Neteyam said "It's strange"

"Percy are those your demigod family you told me about?" Lo'ak asked remembering her stories. Percy smiled and introduced them one by one "Yes that is Jason, Nico, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and Piper." She said before turning to them " And the big guy behind you is my half-brother Tyson"

"what big guuuuuuuuu?" Lo'ak said seeing tall Tyson smiling happily behind them "Hello sissy friends!" he said 

"HOLY EYWA HE HAS ONE EYE?! THAT IS SO COOL!" Lo'ak said. Soon all the boys were interacting with her friends. Percy smiled and sighed as Nico and Jason came to her.