Take care of yourself |Eulamber

Start from the beginning

Amber's eyes widened and she quickly realized what was happening. " Eula people are definitely going to see us!" She was right, of course she was they were walking in the middle of Mondsdat where people normally would be, of course people would see them.

Eula didn't say anything as she took Amber back to her room in the Knights of Favonius headquarters and placed the outrider on her bed as she looked around for something to treat her wounds. While Eula looked, Amber quietly say where Eula had placed her, the amount of pain her body felt suddenly hit her.

She brought her knees up to her chest as she continued to wait for Eula to find what she was looking for. After few minutes of looking Eula sat down beside Amber, holding a bottle in her hand and a few cotton balls in the other.

" Put your legs on the bed." Eula muttered, Amber did as she was told and for a good 10 minutes the two sat in silence as Eula carefully cleaned the wounds. Though the medicine on her legs stinged Amber tried her best to stay silent so Eula could focus on effectively cleaning the many untreated wounds on the outriders legs.

" Why do you keep doing this to yourself?" Eula asked, the wounds were now cleaned and Eula was wrapping bandages around them.
" Do what?" Amber's voice was quieter then usual, trying to suppress the pain her legs were in.

" Not taking care of yourself." Amber didn't say anything to that, her head hung low as Eula finished wrapping the bandages. " If you don't start taking better care of yourself I will have my vengeance!" Eula proclaimed, breaking the awkward silence and causing the Outrider to laugh a bit.

" I'll try." Eula nodded, satisfied with Amber's response. " I'll get you something to eat stay here."

15 minutes later Eula returned with sticky honey roast for Amber, before Eula let Amber eat she helped Amber get to her desk so she wouldn't get anything onto Eula's bed. Once she ate and felt a bit better she threw away her trash, excusing herself so she could leave, she didn't want to be a bother to Eula.

To Amber's shock Eula seemed hesitant to let her go. " Please stay, I wanna make sure your ok." Though she didn't want to bother Eula for much longer she didn't want to upset Eula so she complied.

Amber had to borrow one of Eula's shirts, she refused at first but Eula insisted ' if you don't take care of yourself I will have my vengeance '. Though she never went through with these threats, Amber thought this side of Eula was adorable in some ways, especially when she was trying so hard to make the outrider take care of herself.

A random sleepover with her girlfriend sounded amazing to Amber, though she felt bad whenever Eula would express how worried she was for the outrider. Telling her she needed to take better care of herself and stop overworking herself.

She let herself cuddle up to Eula, feeling a sense of warmth rush over her when she felt Eula's arms wrap around her. It didn't take the two that long to fall asleep in each other's arms.

--------------------

That morning Eula convinced Amber to take the day off, Eula also requested the day off so she could take care of Amber some more. Once Jean accepted their requests to have the day off, Eula took Amber back to her room and made her stay still as she changed her bandages, it hurt less this time as Eula carefully unwrapped the bandages off of Amber's legs and reapplied new bandages.

Once done, the two resumed cuddling on Eula's bed, only to be interrupted when Amber realized she was hungry. Making Amber stay and continue to rest, Eula got up and returned with a sandwich for Amber and another for herself.

Amber quickly ate and waited for Eula to finish. The two spent the rest of the day together, they didn't get much time alone like this so it was a bit therapeutic for them.

At the end of the day Amber insisted she went back to her room, she promised she would come back to Eula's room in the morning so she could check her bandages. When back in her own room, Amber curled up to her pillow, she felt at peace as she fell asleep.

-----------------

Once Amber was feeling better, she got a small lecture from Eula about how she should have taken better care of herself. So, not wanting to upset Eula, she started only doing what she was assigned and the occasional requests from people in Mondsdat who were in need of help.