Charles chuckled, the competitive spirit in him rising once more. "I'm looking forward to it," he said. "Just remember, I won't go easy on you."

She laughed, a sense of camaraderie between them. "Likewise. May the best driver win." she paused. "And by the way, that's me." she blew him a kiss. He mocked catching it and stamping on it with a laugh, before pulling her into a tight hug. 

"You always make me smile, Mon Amor," he whispered into her shoulder. 

"That's my job," she grinned. "Now, go, you've got media duties. I'll meet you back at the hotel." she smiled. He leaned in to kiss her gently, before pulling away with a small, mischievous grin. 

"See you later, Mon Ange."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

LexiHeroux added a new photo to her story

Tagged: AlphaTauri

Honey, I'm home. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Later in the evening, after a long day of racing and media commitments, Charles entered his hotel room, looking forward to some much-needed relaxation. To his surprise, he found Alexandra sitting at the vanity, humming a song as she did her makeup.

He stood there for a moment, silently admiring her, before deciding to make his presence known. He moved closer, standing behind her, and leaned over to kiss her cheek softly. Alexandra turned her head, meeting his gaze with a warm smile, and they shared another sweet kiss before breaking apart.

"Ciao, Bella," Charles said, his voice filled with affection. "How was your day?"

Alexandra put down her makeup brush and turned to face him. "It was good," she replied. "Busy, but good. How about you? How did things go with the media?"

He let out a sigh, his frustration evident on his face. "The media was okay, but I'm still annoyed about the DNF," he admitted.

She reached out, placing a comforting hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry to hear that, Mon Cheri," she said sympathetically. "You worked so hard, and these things happen sometimes."

He appreciated her understanding and nodded. "Yeah, I know. It's just frustrating when things don't go as planned."

Alexandra leaned in and kissed him gently. "I understand, but remember, you're an incredible driver, and you have so many more races ahead of you."

He smiled, grateful for her support. "You always know how to make me feel better," he said, his eyes filled with admiration.

She chuckled. "That's what girlfriends are for, right?"

Charles wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. "Speaking of which, I was thinking, how about we go out for dinner tonight? Just us, instead of going out with the grid," he suggested. "I could use a distraction, and I'd love to show off my beautiful girlfriend to the world."