do you think you're better off alone?

Start from the beginning

"ANYONE HELPPP I CAN'T STAND BEING CHASED BY ANGRY MUNCI AGAINNNN!!!"

Ava??

"Ava? What is happening?"

"I'M BEING CHASED BY ANGRY MUNCII I DON'T WANNA DIIEEE!" 

"Okay Ava just keep running alright? After all of this we can get you alright?"

"OKAY- MY RADIO-

Well there goes her radio. 

"Jard do you think Ava will make it?"

"Let's just hope she just be alive once we pick her up."

"Alright"

I continue to run from nextbots hoping that they will leave me alone.

With Ava 

Ava pov : 

OWWW- He got me again and took my radio and destroy it... NOT AGAIN MANNN!

Angry munci pov : 

I sat right next to her as she is in pain on her knees. I'm not gonna chase anyone else just wanna see her in pain.

Ava pov : 

THIS FREAKING AWE*WUYIWAWAHWAJKWADWAHDJKWAhdhkdhwadwahdjkwandwkjhdjwa\adn- I crawled away trying to get an player to revive me, WHICH WORK YAY! Finally out of that angry munci!... He's behind me... I started to run again being chased around the neighbor hood, PLAYERS ARE JUST WATCHING ME NOT WANTING TO HELP- I would do the same too to be honest, BUT HE WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONEEEE HELPPPPP!!!

Anrgy munci pov : 

This girl keeps on wanting to play tag, I won twice so far so what's the point of running again? I chased her down in circles, I slowly started to catch up and- oh she took a drink out of her cola and- OW that hurt! I chased her faster for throwing her stupid empty colas at me!

Ava pov : 

PLEASE GO CHASE OTHER PLAYERS I'M NOT THAT YUMMY! 

With bobo and defect rebel

Defect rebel pov : 

Me and bobo are just chilling at the end of the hallway while others are being chased by bobo's. This is really nice for me to take off my mind off of things, but something feels... strange?

start

Rebel - "Promise that nothing bad will happen with us? Even when we argue?"

Rebel 2 - "I promise darling."

Ugh

Ugh... I shouldn't done that...

With Trooper and jard 

Trooper pov :

After being chased for hours, we finally lost them and made it back with each other. 

"Finally that took a long time!"

"Yeah after this special round we should be good to go."

SPECIAL ROUND

MILITARY INCURSION

"The UEC isn't here to save you now..."

"Not again.."

I took jard behind a wall far away from the rebels hiding.

"Can't you use your gun?"

"Okay there's one of me and a lot of them I can't solo them on my own."

"Oh you're right."

(Yuh thats all for now, I will try to get more ideas for some chapters but that is all for now)