Jisoo frowned remembering the big brother house again and covered her eyes with her forearm and leaned on the sofa's backrest.

Joy pulled Jisoo by her hand so she could stand up, she didn't want her cousin to rest uncomfortably on the sofa, "Go. I'll wake you up for dinner."

Jisoo just followed her orders and went to her room. She felt her chest tightened as she hugged the pillow beside her. "This should've been Jennie.." she frowned at her pillow as her tired eyes forced her to doze off.

The next morning arrived and it hasn't been the usual day that Jisoo had when she just stepped foot in Australia. She was just out for an early run but people knew her and has been waving at her and she could only return an awkward smile at them because of shyness.

This time, Jisoo was invited by big brother's hosts for an interview that was mandatory for every week's evictee of the big brother house.

"Yes, sir. I'll get right into it after the interview I'm attending. I apologize. Thank you for your patience, sir." Jisoo spoke in her phone with her fingers rubbing her temple in stress.

Jisoo crossed her legs as she was in a café at 9 in the morning.

Since 7 o'clock, she had been making calls and joining meetings of new and updated projects in the firm that she had missed to look over for a whole month. Thankfully, Jisoo hasn't accepted any client proposals when she arrived in Australia as she was just done with her last client in Korea via remote. The firm also didn't mind that the newbie had been missing for a month since she would only start her payroll when she accepts projects from contractors, which has not happened yet.

With the money she saved up in Korea, she might survive another few months jobless.

"God.. I miss Jennie so bad," Jisoo frowned, not knowing how to comfort herself because Jennie wasn't there to hug her.

She sipped her Americano, almost spilling it when a figure appeared on her right.

"Hi! You're Jisoo from big brother right?" A tall man asked her.

Jisoo shyly nodded, "I guess I am.."

"I saw how crazy good you are at tasks, hopefully you can come back too."

"Come back?" Jisoo raised her brow.

The man turned to his back when someone called him, "Bo Hyun, quick take a photo with her, we're leaving!"

The name sounds Korean. There must be really a lot of Koreans here in Australia.

He showed a thumbs up to his friend and faced Jisoo again, "Can I take a quick photo with you?"

"Sure.." Jisoo said in a low voice instantly smiling when the man had the front camera of his phone towards the both of them.

"Thank you!" The guy smiled then left.

"Ah I'm still not used to this.." Jisoo uttered, forking a slice on her cake and eating it.

"Jennie would've loved this strawberry cake.." Jisoo whispered to herself, now feeling emotional again remembering that she left Jennie at the house crying.

Jisoo breathed, "Jennie's gonna win and it's just less than 2 months 'til the season ends. I already can't wait." She mumbled to a smile, excited to be one with her lover again.

20 minutes later, Jisoo had stood up when she received the call from the same staff that contacted her for the interview, telling her that they were on their way to the cafe they agreed to fetch Jisoo.

Jisoo didn't need to go home and change since she already was in the outfit she's wearing for the interview.

As she got in the van, the same woman was also on the frontseat.