CHAPTER ONE,HER DIVINE MAJESTY|

Depuis le début

Her ocean blue eyes fluttered,almost as if crystal beads of tears were blinked away from her eyes

Her name was Akemi,and she was the ruler of the sea and moon.
"Where have you been?..I've been lonely for too long.." Akemi sighed as her cold bare feet,touched the ground,her hair fell to her shoulders.
She then reached her hand out,and a water bubble formed.
"Here,take this.." Akemi smiled.

(This was the pin idk I lost ideas

(This was the pin idk I lost ideas.)

There was a warm sensation,as the pin that formed in the water bubble soon floated and pinned itself on my outfit,the water that surrounded it dried before it attached on me.
"This will be a gift,from me.For being my friend,and for being the best creator!Thank you..Y/N." Akemi smiled,her cheeks soon became rosy as she smiled.

"Aww,thank you Akemi!" I giggled,as we soon walked off and hung out of the rest of the day—or,perhaps the rest of the century.

TIMEKSKIP;NOW
KAFKA'S P.O.V.
"Kafka,I hope I don't have to always save your ass," Silver Wolf added as she rolled her eyes,with gum in her mouth.We had just encountered some enemies,and she so called 'saved' us.
"Ha,save?Thats quite the strong word.Fine,I'll thank you this time then,silver wolf," i smirked with a chuckle,with my arms crossed,I approached the silver-haired woman who was still bad yet to gain her consciousness.
"Let's get too business,Silv—" My voice was cut,by an intermediating and familiar female voice.
"Ah,Kafka,we meet again.."
A tall woman with H/C hair,and E/C eyes said with a smile as she leaned close to me,and placed her hand on my shoulder.
Her cape flowed,and so did her dress as she whispered.
"Did you miss me,Kafka?"
Y/N!...it's you,really you.

YOUR P.O.V.
"Hello..Kafka."
I smiled,as I waved,waiting for Kafka's response.
"Y/N..you,.." Kafka muttered as she had her head down,her hair covering her eyes.
Silver wolf's eyes widened as she sighed,she was expecting something bad to happen but..
Kafka immediately pulled me into a warm embrace.
"Y/N,I missed you.You came back,I'll never let you go again." Kafka whispered as tears dropped,but I failed to notice her slightly obsessive smile.

"Yuck," Silver Wolf started.
"Do I actually have to see you two fucking hu—" Silver Wolf's jaw dropped as she noticed me,while I turned to face her.
"I apologise,my name is Y/N L/N..perhaps you've heard of me?" I smiled,my hair flowing gracefully.
Silver Wolf's face flushed as she bowed,
"I-i deeply apologize!..that was extremely rude of me,divine creator.." Silver wolf apologised as she felt her heart beat even faster as she reached my gaze. 'She's so..pretty,and..' Silver Wolf thought before shutting her thoughts up as she stood up.

"Ah,right.That girl..,she's mine." I said,and both Silver wolf and Kafka's eyes widened.
Kafka felt a tint of jealousy,she too wanted to be called that too. "Y/—no,your highness.Why do you need her..?" Kafka asked,feeling nervous.
"I need her,to guide me.I'm sure you have noticed the stellaron in her,yes?" I asked as i slowly walked up to the silver-haired woman.
"I'm sorry,ladies..I'm afraid,I have to ask you to not bother her." I said,my voice lingered with pity,but it almost felt like a command.
Kafka nodded,and turned to Silver Wolf.
"Silver Wolf,it appears that our mission is changed to elsewhere." Kafka muttered.
"What?what about—"
"Silver Wolf.Don't question the divine creator,whatever she says is right.I know it," Kafka said,her lips curving into a smile.
'I wish to stay with you for even longer,Y/N.'
Silver Wolf sighed as she pressed something on the blue screen that appeared in front of her,and soon Kafka And Silver Wolf disappeared.

TIMESKIP
"Hey—!Who are y.." March Shouted but her eyes widened as she saw me.I had my hand on the silver-haired woman's forehead,as a blue-purple glow formed under my hands before fading.
"Y-you're..!The divine creator?!" March exclaimed,she only had heard it from the fairy tails when she was younger but she didn't expect to meet the divine creator in real life.
"You..." Dan Heng was surprised as he gazed at me.

"Imbibitor Lunae King..?ah,you must be Dan Heng." I smiled softly as I stood up.
"This girl..she'll be my guide.So,I won't let you take her if you plan to,I apologise for this." I sigh as I kneeled to the silver-haired girl,and the girl soon awoke.

"Where..am I?" The silver-haired woman asked as she had her hand on her head.Her cheeks flushed as she notice me,our faces were quite close.
"You're awake..Stelle." I smiled.
"S..telle?that's my name?" Stelle asked,repeating the name I just called her by.
"Mhm,your name is Stelle..If you're wondering who I am,I am your creator." My voice echoed,through Stelle's ears as her eyes widened in shock.

"So..you created me?" Stelle asked,questions roaming in her head and it gave her a headache.
I smile softly. "That's right,I'm Y/N L/N call me by whichever name you prefer." I say as I stood up,my white dress sparkled and followed me,while it dragged on the cold clear floor.

"Dan Heng,March..could you guide us?" I began,as I smiled softly,my e/c eyes glowed as it reflected both Dan Heng and March's image in it.
"Will you..let me be your friend?" I ask,as I took my hand out waiting for the duo to accept it.
"Ah—of course!" March 7th exclaimed as she clasped her hands,her cheeks flushed.
"Of course,divine creator." Dan Heng said as he bowed,before raising his head.
"Welcome to the astral express,your divine majesty."

~

~

After Dan Heng And March showed us around...
"Welt!" March called out as she approached the brown-headed man.
"What is it March?"
The brown-headed man with glasses,turned but was shocked.
"Hahaha,I get that a lot.Perhaps you have heard of me?" I ask as I smile softly.
"Of course,divine creator.." Welt said with a tint of blush that dusted on his cheeks as he bowed.
"It's alright,no need to bow.Welt,right?hm,.Perhaps have you seen herta?She is the Master of the space station,yes?" I asked,with a slight curiosity.
"Your divine majesty!"
Herta huffed as she looked up at me,I was taller than her.

"Where have you been"?
"Somewhere," I sighed.
"You left me alone here for who knows how long," herta huffed with her arms crossed.
"Hahaha,I apologise..Herta." I smiled.
Herta blushed slightly as she looked away.
"It's great,that you've came back anyway!I need you to help me fix some issues..,if you are willing your highness." Herta said.
"I don't mind," I smiled.
"Ah,Welt..I apologise,we'll going first.Goodbye," I waved,as we soon walked away.
Welt waved back as he adjusted his glasses,a blush creeped on his cheeks.
"Why is my heart beating so..fast?" Welt thought.

~
THE END
A/N:
Hii,this is the end of the chapter!I hope you guys liked it:))
More chapters will be coming out soon,stay tuned!<3