Xiao Zhan's hand trembled.

The other side continued to shout, "Transfer me 100 thousand yuan quickly. It's urgent, hurry up."

Xiao Zhan tightened his hands into a fist, "No, I have no money."

The other side became even louder, "No money my fucking ass, hurry up."

Xiao Zhan's hand that was holding the phone instantly became cold. At this moment, a robotic female voice came from Xiao Jianshi's side.

Xiao Zhan asked, "You're at the hospital?"

Xiao Jianshi, "Where I am is none of your business. Quickly transfer money to laozi. If you don't, I'll go and find you. Do you hear me? Hurry up!"

Xiao Zhan hung up the phone directly, and then pulled up the phone number Xiao Jianshi just called from and blocked it.

The plane had arrived steadily, and the flight attendant smilingly reminded him that he had reached his destination.

Xiao Zhan smiled back at the flight attendant, then took out his bag from above and left.

He first sent Wang Yibo a message on WeChat to let him know he landed safely, then he called Zhang Kai.

It was only 12 o'clock, and as expected, Zhang Kai wasn't asleep. When the phone was picked up, Xiao Zhan could hear very clearly the sound of him gaming.

"Zhan, what's the matter?"

Xiao Zhan kept it short and simple, "I have something to trouble you."

Probably hearing that Xiao Zhan's tone of voice was not quite right. The sound of Zhang Kai tapping the keyboard suddenly disappeared and the sound from the game was also turned off.

Zhang Kai, "Say it."

Xiao Zhan, "My dad, he just called and asked me for a hundred thousand."

"What?" Zhang Kai became louder and immediately cursed, "Fuck, what does this dumbass want now?"

Xiao Zhan, "I just overheard that he's at the hospital. I don't know whether it's City B or somewhere else. If it's City B, can you please help me find out why he needs so much money?"

Zhang Kai, "Small matter, I'll ask around for you immediately."

Zhang Kai's efficiency was very fast. After Xiao Zhan took a taxi home, Zhang Kai called.

"I found out." Zhang Kai said.

Xiao Zhan was surprised, "So fast."

"Coincidentally, I asked a friend who works in the hospital. Your father happened to be in that hospital. I found out as soon as I asked." Zhang Kai didn't waste his breath, "Your father hit someone with a motorcycle. I heard it was a hit-and-run but he was caught on cams. The other person is now being treated in the hospital.

"What?" Xiao Zhan frowned, "Is that person badly hurt?"

Zhang Kai clicked his tongue, "Badly hurt... how should I say it? My friend said it's not that serious, but the person who was hit is a bit on the old side, and he has an entire family behind him. This kind of thing, you get it right?"

Xiao Zhan let out an "mn".

"Deadbeat meets deadbeat, I guess." Zhang Kai chuckled. "Apparently they're discussing this matter in private now. You already know, this whole private thing, it just means that they're asking for money."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I get it."

Zhang Kai asked, "Are you giving him money?"

Xiao Zhan, "No."