I smile.

The boy name Benjamin snorts at my name.

I looked and glared at him. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, princeaa. I just don't believe you're a princess that's all," Benjamin said as shrugged his shoulders.

I glare at him.

"Hello000," a voice said dramatically.

"Oh, sorry. Aiglentine this is Garfield and Odie," Liz said smiling.

I looked at the two animals. I looked at Garfield with wide eyes. He looked so much like Prince.

"Uh, she's scaring me," Garfield said as he staring at me suspiciously.

"I'm sorry, Garfield. It's that you look like my pet Prince," I said softly.

"Hey, did you hear that Jon! I got a look alike cat!" Garfield said dramatically.

I giggle at that.

Jon chuckles. "Yes I heard that, Garfield."

I yawn softly.

"Someone is tired. It's been a long day today. I think it's time for us to get some sleep and tomorrow we can go clothes shopping for you, Aiglentine," Liz said smiling.

I smile.

Jon and Benjamin groans at the clothes shopping.

"Because of that, Benjamin, you're going to help Aiglentine," Liz said.

"What?!" Me and Benjamin chorused.

Then we both glared at each other.

We both didn't notice the amusement looks from Garfield, Jon and Liz.

"There's no way I'm going shopping with him," I said as I glared at him.

"I actually agreed with you, princeazz," Benjamin said as he glared back at me.

"Sorry. Not sorry. Come on, Jon let's go back," Liz said as she leaves the bedroom.

"Goodnight you two. And it was nice to meet you, Aiglentine," Jon said smiling softly to me.

I looked over at Jon and smile: "it was nice to meet you too, Jon."

Jon gave us one last smile and walked out and close the door.

I sigh softly and looked at Benjamin. "I know we don't like each other now but could we be civil for now?"

"I guess," Benjamin said.

I smile.

Odie jumps on my lap and lays down.

"Hey, Odie. I think princezza needs to change out of that puffy dress," Benjamin said softly to Odie as he walked over and gently picked up Odie.

I looked and I noticed I was still in my dress.

I got off the bed and stand up. I looked at Benjamin. "Can I use the shower?"