"GRR! SHUT UP! EXPLAIN YOURSELF! WHO ARE YOU?!"

The young man covers his ears, trying to protect his ears from the petite woman's scream. How can someone so small be so loud?!

"Jeez, chill out, will ya?", the teen states. "I freed you outta my webs, didn't I?"

Sighing in annoyance, the teen turns towards Omaeda and calls out.

"Oi, Big Guy! Don't worry, helps coming!"

He makes small jumps towards Omaeda, seemingly jumping on air, like a Soul Reaper. Soi-Fon looks at him intently, trying to figure him out. He's not a Soul Reaper nor an Arrancar, so he can't be standing in the air. He's not a Quincy, he doesn't use a bow like Ichigo's friend Uryu. So what could this boy possibly be?

Then she sees it.

He's not standing in the air. He's standing on his own webs!

"How in the-," the petite Captain thought to herself before shaking her head. "Enough about him, I've got to help Omaeda!"

She uses Shunko, and speeds off to join her Lieutenant and the mysterious boy in battle against the Hollows.

Several minutes later, the Soul Reapers and Ichigo and his friends finish eliminating the large Hollow swarms. They meet up, with the mysterious boy tagging along for some reason.

When Soi-Fon and Omaeda, along with the mysterious kid caught up with everyone, Byakuya looks at them, particularly the boy.

"Captain Soi-Fon, who is this man you've brought with you?", he asks in a calm demeanor, with a thin veil of caution.

Everyone looks at him, and he begins to feel nervous.

"I don't know who he is. He just showed up when I got stuck in some sort of web and released me," the petite woman responds.

"Yeah, which you're welcome, by the way!," the taller teen wells at her, causing Soi-Fon to 'tch' in annoyance.

Ichigo seemed to be looking intently at the teen, thinking he looked familiar, and then it finally hit him.

"Wait, Kumo, is that you?!"

The teen, now named Kumo looks at Ichigo confused, not recognizing him because of his outfit.

"Huh, and you are?"

Kumo takes a good look at Ichigo and the three people surrounding, finally recognizing them.

"Hold on, Ichigo?! And Uryu, Chad and Orihime?! The hell's goin' on here?"

The Soul Reapers look at Kumo and Ichigo, confused as to how they know each other.

"Ya mind explaining things, Ichigo?," Renji asks.

Toshiro joins in too, saying, "I think I speak for all of us when I say we would like to know what exactly is going on."

Ichigo then looks at the other Soul Reapers, explaining how they know each other.

"Well, you see, Kumo here goes to the same school as us. Though I didn't know you had powers, Kumo."

"Same could be said to you, Ichigo. Whats with the get up? And you guys *points at Chad, Uryu, and Orihime* gotta explain yourselves as well."

Uryu pushes his glasses up his face. "You're one to talk Kumo."

"Eh, shut it four-eyes.", Kumo shot back, pissing Uryu off.

While Kumo talked with Ichigo and the rest, the Captain's stepped aside to have a meeting of their own.

"What could that boy be? The reiatsu he's giving off doesn't feel like that off a Hollows." Byakuya started, looking intently at the boy.

Soi-Fon continues with her own observation, "He doesn't stand on the air like us or any Arrancar. If you look closely, he's standing on his webs or whatever they are."

Toshiro looks at him intently. "He's able to see us and stand before us without anything affecting him."

The short Captain thinks to himself for a moment before finally having an idea.

"What if he's a Fullbring, like Ginjo and the others?"

Soi-Fon looked confused, while Byakuya had a look of curiosity before agreeing with Toshiro.

"Fullbring? The hell is that?", she asked.

Byakuya replied, "Long story. Another time."

She only rolled her eyes at Byakuya's stoicism, annoyed.

"Fine, whatever. Omaeda, come, we're leaving."

The fat man sweatdropped at her.

"Y-Yes, Captain!"

One by one, the Captain's alongside their Lieutenants left, going back to the Soul Society through the Senkaimon that the female captaain opened.

Kumo was left with Ichigo and his friends, Orihime, Uryu and Chad on a building.

"What's with the get-up, Strawberry?" Kumo asks, using a nickname to try an piss off Ichigo, which worked.

"You see, I'm kinda like those people that left. I'm a Soul Reaper, a Substitute anyway. And it's Ichigo, not Strawberry!"

"Alright, whats up with Four-Eyes, Carrot-top and Chad?"

Despite knowing Chad almost as long as Ichigo has, he was never able to come up with a nickname for him.

Uryu speaks up, explaining his situation. "I'm a Quincy, the Soul Reaper's sacred enemy."

Kumo looked at him quizzically. "Then why the hell you're working with Strawberry, Four-Eyes?"

"You heard him, he's a Substitute Soul Reaper. And it's Uryu, idiot!"

Ichigo just growls at being called Strawberry once again.

Orihime giggles lightly and rubs the back of her head.

"As for me, I have these spirits that help me out." She points to the six pointed charms on the sides if her head.

Kumo nods in acknowledgment.

"Cool, cool. Pretty...interesting. What about you, Chad?"

"...my arms can transform..."

Kumo didn't really react as much as he did the others. He was sure Chad had some special powers with his arms, he couldn't judge.

"That's....cool....anyway, I think I'll be going now. I'll see you all in class tomorrow, yeah?'

They all nod, and saying their goodbyes to Kumo. He smiles and backflips off the building, slowing his descent with his webs. Once he made contact with the ground, he started walking home. He had a lot on things on his mind.

[ALRIGHT, I WANNA TRY THIS OUT. I'VE RECENTLY BEEN OBSESSED WITH BLEACH, AND I THOUGHT, "HEY, WHY NOT MAKE A BLEACH STORY?" SO I DID. I'M ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER BLEACH STORY WITH RIRUKA AND A BLEACH LEMON BOOK.

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FIRST CHAPTER. AND I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPLOADING ANY CHAPTERS TO ANY OF MY BOOKS. TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST WITH MYSELF, I THINK IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE IVE JUST LOST INTEREST IN THEM. HOWEVER THAT DOESNT MEAN I'M QUITTING THOSE BOOKS, MIGHT JUST TAKE A LOMG BREAK FROM THEM

AGAIN, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I MESSED ANYTHING UP]

[Also, sorry for yelling. And some of you might be wondering, "where does this line up in the show?". To answer that question, it takes place after the Lost Agent Arc. And I realized that a little too late because I've mentioned the Fullbrings, but didn't exactly plan that out. So, this book would take place after the Lost Agent Arc, but before Thousand Year Blood War.]

[LAST ONE I PROMISE! As I finished this chapter, I realized I could've had it take place after Aizen's defeat during the 17 months before the Lost Agent Arc, however, I don't that the Spirits Are Forever With You (SAFWY) light novels, so I don't know what happened during that time.

Once again, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and please don't hesitate to call me out on any fuckups I made]