"If that noble bastard doesn't hurry up I'm gonna-"

"You're going to what?"

Soi-Fon, surprised, looks behind her, seeing Byakuya finally arrive. He stared at Soi-Fon with his steely grey eyes, as if piercing her soul.

"Tch. Whatever, let's just finish this damn mission already."

"Agreed. Byakuya, since you're late, you can open the Senkaimon."

The raven haired Captain just huffs and opens the Senkaimon, allowing them passage to the World of the Living.

When the Senkaimon opened in the sky, they saw quite a few large Hollows. In the distance, they can hear sounds of a battle, or a slaughter, depending on how you see it. This was the result of the local Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki, and his friends.

"Well, it looks like they got this handled," Renji states.

Toshiro responds, "That may be so, but there are still too many Hollows here. We can make the load easier for them."

Byakuya just let's out a silent "hmph".

"Let's split up. We'll take the lower group of Hollow's. You guys can take whatever side you want. Let's move Rangiku!", Toshiro orders, drawing his Zanpakutou, Hyōrinmaru, and heads into battle, with his Lieutenant following closely.

Byakuya too heads into battle, Renji following him.

"Alright, we've got work to do, Omaeda. Let's get this done quickly," Soi-Fon orders, not wanting to be left behind by her fellow Captains.

Several minutes later, the Soul Reapers were making quick work of the swarm of Hollows. Soi-Fon had removed her Captains cloak so she can use her Shunko, and was moving around the battlefield at incredible speeds.

That was until she got wrapped in webs. Her arms and legs were caught on some sort of web.

"The hell is this?!," she roars as she tried to break free, but the more she struggles, the more trapped she becomes.

Omaeda, seeing the predicament his Captain is in calls out to her.

"Captain, are you alright?!"

"What do you think, you idiot!"

While struggling to get free from her bonds, she spots a group of Hollows converging on her position.

"Omaeda, behind you!"

"Huh?"

He looks behind him, and sees the Hollows and prepares to defend himself and his Captain.

While she continues to struggle to break free, a mysterious individual appears before her. He was dressed like a human teenager, with a winter coat over a school uniform. The shirt had a few buttons undone, and his tie hanging loosely. He had black hair with some red stripes. Based on his outfit, it seemed like he goes to the same school as Ichigo.

"Whoa, sorry about that ma'am. That wasn't meant for you."

As soon as he finished his sentence, the webs immediately loosened from Soi-Fon's body, freeing her. Although she got freed by this mystery person, she jumps back, wary of him.

With Suzumebachi in Shikai form, she begins to interrogate her rescuer.

"Who are you, boy?," she barks out, preparing to kill him if the need occurred.

The boy, sensing the ill intent from the woman, raises his hands in surrender.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Is this how you treat your rescuer, Lady!?"