"Why'd they make the lowercase B and the D so similar!" Cecelia asked as she put her pen down. Bucky grappled the hair tie from off his wrist. He tied her hair off and then kissed the top of her head.

"You'll learn." Bucky said as he picked her up and onto her feet from underneath her armpits. When she was on her feet she looked at him.

"No I won't. To hard." Cecelia said and Bucky denied it.

"You can learn to read and write." Bucky said as Cecelia looked up at him. She sighed as she walked over to a tree. She leaned her back on it as she sat down on the ground.

"Gimme another word, name, whatever." Cecelia commanded and Bucky looked up at her with one raised eyebrow. She was certainly being bossy.

"Spell bossy." Bucky said as he grabbed her backpack. Cecelia stared at him for the joke he made. Her blue eyes giving him an ice cold glare at the shot he gave her.

"пошел на хуй" Cecelia muttered underneath her breath, then realizing that she hadn't spoke in Russian in awhile. (Fuck you)

"я понимаю русский, умник" Bucky said, hearing exactly what she said to him. Cecelia rolled her eyes as she held up the word Bossy, but spelt the wrong way again. (i understand Russian, smartass)

B-O-S-Y

"есть два с." He said making Cecelia whine. She put the notebook to her head and slapped her hand on her thigh. (there are 2 s)

Seconds later, Cecelia looked up at him for another word and he sighed. As he opened her backpack, he was looking for her hat. He didn't want her pale skin to get a sunburn. "Big." Bucky said, trying to give her the easy words.

B-i-g

"легкая работа." She said, correctly spelling the word. She spelt it with a capital B. (easy work)

"используйте строчную букву B" Bucky said and Cecelia grimaced. She put down the lowercase B, and surprisingly it was correct. (use the lowercase B)

"That's right." Bucky said surprisingly. Cecelia put her notebook in the air and let out a cheer.

"Next." She said as Bucky sat down on the ground. His back was leaned against the car and he looked around.

"Uh, tree."

t-r-e-e

"See? You're not bad at this!" Bucky exclaimed as he tossed her the hat she stole from the store. "You don't wanna get a sunburn, right?" Bucky asked as Cecelia put her hat on. "Spell hat."

h-a-t

"Your making the words to easy, Bucky." Cecelia complained. Bucky smiled as he sat up a little bit.

"Spell independent." Bucky said and Cecelia looked down. She knew she could not spell that word. She looked up at him as she looked down to spell it.

"Nevermind then."

-

Dear diary

Bucky is being a ashole he told me i can not ask any more kwestions becuz he has a hedac im also mad becuz he got me a book but i cant reed so it was useles but we didnt by it so it is ok we stole it from the stor

Bucky and me r on a rodetrip to sowth carolina we escaped from hydra a few days ago after saving captin america from the water i also fell in the water and i got wet then we went to the store and took stuff becuz we r on the run

i wonder if sowth carolina has a beech Bucky told me abot 1 a long tim ago he sad ther was dig big waves i had to scribble out dig becuz i spelt it with the b backword i dont no how peepl can rite becuz i think it is hard

innocentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara