"yeah" i chuckled then he grabbed the regular chocolate chip one eating it as some crumbs fell on the table as he took a bite. "you know ian gon finish all dis" he said with his mouth full with the cookie but not spitting.

"then keep it for later, or give some to kenzie and justin" i told him. "where's justin tho?" i asked. "he in the other room with var" he pointed with his thumb behind him.

"gimme a piece" i put my hand out wanting a piece of the chocolate chip cookie. "you got all them other ones" tyler pointed at all the other cookies as he took another bite. "but i want this one" i whined a little. he broke the cookie in half giving me the other half of the cookie.

"oh my gosh i just realized that i haven't been in this studio in mad long" i looked around. "where you coming from?" he asked me then i turned to sit on the couch making myself comfortable.

"i just dropped david at the airport" i told him taking a bite out the half of the cookie. "oh" he nodded. "tyler, i was thinking... you don't never be taking me on no dates" i told him tilting my head alittle making him laugh.

"whatchu mean bro? i take you out" he held his arms out tilting his head. "and taking me to one of your shows is not a date, i don't care" i shook my head. "wow, but we went to a few places though, you can't lie, what? you want me to take you to the bahamas or something?" he laughed.

"yeah" i laughed. "i'll take you to Waffle House?" he laughed. "tyler stop" i kept a straight face trying not to chuckle. "i bought you a watch, that ain't enough?" he asked and i really aint know what to say after that.

"okay, you can get back to work since you know everything" i told him. "oh im done" he chuckled. "we just finished the song" he sat down on the couch next to me.

"whatever bro, i gotta take out these braids, i had them in since rolling loud" i rubbed on my head feeling on the old braids that weren't even that old i just wanted to take them out and it was getting a little frizzy.

______________________________

"right, the girl that i go to be getting me right" i told kenzie as i sat on her bed and she sat behind me helping me take out my braids.

i was taking out my braids and she was helping me while we were watching baddies on her tv talking and leaving our own comments on the show.

tyler came in the room hearing the yelling from the tv. "mane want y'all watching?" he laid on his stomach with his feet hanging off the bed.

"boy get outta here" kenzie rolled her eyes at him while he didn't even listen. he looked at the tv watching the show and seeing razor and scotty yelling and fighting.

baddies is me and kenzie show, everytime i come over we watch it and we only watch it with each other. "you taking out ya hair?" tyler turned his head to ask me. "what it look like?" i told him.

"let me help ya, cause y'all don't know what y'all doing" he say up. "who don't know what they doing?" kenzie mugging him before she laughed.

he sat up taking one of my braids and then started taking them out but we were almost done anyways because i didn't have that much braids in.

he was doing alright at first i guess, but it's really not that hard to take out braids. kenzie grabbed her phone sneakily taking a picture of tyler taking out my braids and he looked so focused it was hilarious.

we finished taking out all my braids and my hair was out and kenzie said that she wanted to put my hair up in a bun so i let her.

"what you gon do with ya hair next?" kenzie asked me while she held my hair in her hand making the bun. "ima get it straightened" i told kenzie.

"why you always tryna look cute? who you tryna look cute for?" tyler mugged me. "nigga, myself...." i jerked my head back. "why you worried bout who she tryna look cute for?" kenzie already getting annoyed of her brother.

she finished my hair then i did my own edges because i like doing my own edges. after that me and kenzie laid on her bed watching the tv and eating the rest of the crumbl, finishing the episode of baddies while we were so entertained.

tyler was in there laying down on his stomach with he feet towards us and that nigga would not leave the room like we was just tryna watch our show without him judging everything and everyone is the damn show.

"i know ha ass fake as hell" he chuckled making me and kenzie laugh a little. "bro you all over the place" kenzie mugged tyler moving his feet out of the way.

i laid down looking at the tv and i got a notification on my phone making me look at my phone and pick it up.

chris:
"i miss you."
"come see me."

almost at 100k reads and 100 followers!!❤️

STAY TUNEDDD!!!💕💕💕