"nigga" i looked at him and mugged him. "eat some airplane food, nigga" i rolled my eyes at him. "ion want that shit" he smacked his teeth. "well too bad because im not ya mother" i looked back at the road driving.

"you gone miss me?" david turned and asked me. "yeah" i said lowly with one hand on the wheel. "why you lying? you just gone be with tyler" he shook his head me making me laugh. "don't worry bout me" i laughed.

we pulled up to the airport where i was gonna drop off david so that he could go back to New York. he opened the door going to the trunk to get his suitcase then coming back to give me a hug.

"bye paris" he hugged me with the door open while i was still seated. "bye david" i told him as we stopped hugging then he got out slamming the door and grabbing his suitcase. "boy don't slam my door like that" i made a face at him at how hard he slammed my door.

"be safe" i told him as he grabbed his suitcase walking away into the airport then i drove off. i felt like being nice today so i drove like thirty minutes to go get some crumbl cookie because they didn't have none around my area.

i drove their and i parked my car getting out and i went in and ordered six cookies and they was looking mad good i was finna eat all of them right then and there. but i paid for it, taking it then walking back to my car sitting in the drivers seat while i put the cookies on the passenger seat chair.

before i could move the car i called up tyler to see what he was doing and where he was at. i picked up my phone opening the app and called him and that nigga had the audacity to not pick up the phone. he used to pick up on the first ringer.

the shit got me irritated because i wanted to see him. i called him again.. no answer. so im like "fuck it" im pulling up to the studio cause i know his ass finna be there.

i put down my phone driving to the studio where tyler always be at but it was gonna take forty minutes because the crumbl that i came to was kinda far

i was listening to music and in my own world singing the songs while i was driving on my way to the studio hoping that he was gonna be there.

after a while, i made it to the studio parking the car then grabbing the box of crumbl cookies and walking out my car closing the door.

i walked in opening the door then walking down the hall to the studio room, and i wasn't seeing anybody as i was walking. i opened the door down the hall seeing the blue led light on walking in and seeing tyler sitting down on the couch on his phone by himself.

"heyy ty" i walked in smiling as he looked up after hearing me walk in the door. he stood up giving me a hug as i put the box on crumbl cookies on the table. he gave me a hug wrapping his arms around me while i did the same.

"ouu, what you got me for?" he smiled looking at the box of cookies. "i got you crumbl cookies" i looked up at him. "oh this dat shit they be eating on tiktok" he opened the box looking at the different flavored cookies.