"Having a baby" and engaged

* 8:43am* ( Ross's room)
Ross:( sleep)

Laura pov
This morning I found out some really exciting news. I walked into mine and Ross's room. He's so cute when he's sleeping. Pixie runs in and jumps on the bed. "Do you want to wake him up?" I said as I jumped on the bed.

Ross:(wakes up)morning beautiful.
Laura: ( kisses him) morning.
Ross: what are we doing today? ( smiles)
Laura: I don't know....
Ross: we could...you know...
Laura: no. We rant doing that.

Ross pov
She's killing me! We haven't done it since our anniversary a week ago. "And why is that?" I said trying to find an explanation. "I'm pregnant" she said in the straightest face.

Ross: really?!( shocked)
Laura: yeah I'm pregnant with a fake baby.
Ross: what?
Laura: I got an email this morning from this organization that stops teens from texting and driving, drugs and teen pregnancy.
Ross: ok.
Laura: their getting some celebrity's like us and high schools to carry a "baby"doll around for a month so you can see how hard it could be. I watched a video and the baby looks so real!
Ross: ok. So I'm going to be a daddy?
Laura: for a month yes.
Ross: cool. So what do we have to do?
Laura: today we go and get my fake belly. I ware it for 24hrs. Then they hook me up to a contraction simulator. Then we have a baby for a month.

Ross pov
This will be fun. It will test to see how good of a parent I am. I know Laura is already great with kids. I think having responsibility of a baby in public is fun. My brothers and rattlif might do the usually teasing. Now what I'm waiting for... To see what Laura looks like pregnant!
At hospital
Laura: we are here to get my fake baby.
Nurse: down the hall. Room136.

In room 136
Nurse: hello.
Ross: hey.
Nurse: let's put on your stomach.(puts on stomach)
Ross: you look great Laura.
Laura; thanks
Leaving In car
Ross: we might have to get you pregnant if we are good parents.
Laura: maybe. ( rubs her fake stomach)
Ross: ( puts a hand on her stomach) I love you..

At lynch house
Rani:wow. You really look pregnant!
Laura: thanks
Stormie: aww!!this is so cute! ( rubs her stomach)
Ross: to bad it won't be a real baby.
Rydel: how did ross react when you told him?
Laura: I was like "I'm pregnant" in a straight face and he was shocked.
Ross: I was more excited than shocked.
Rydel: I want to have a kid..
Ratliff: we might work on that. ( smirks)

Later
Ratliff pov
I have a special surprise for rydel. I'm going to need help. I go ask everybody but rydel to help" what are we doing ?" "Why can't rydel help?" Everybody but Laura said. I think she already knows.
Outside
Ratliff: when she comes you( points to rocky) and ryland hold up this sign. ( told rest of instructions) now I'll be back with rydel. ( walks inside )

Rydel pov
I was talking to my parents. I don't know where everybody else is at? My parents look like they know something. I decided to ask"wheres Ratliff ?" They looked at each other then back to me "umm..?" Luckily for them somebody walked in and saved them. it's my little rat " hey rydel, can you come outside for a sec?" My parents smiles at me and motioned for me to go. I walked with Ellington outside hand in hand. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my parent looking out a window. I don't what was happening? Laura and the guys were standing in a line I asked Laura " what's happening?" She just smiled and said "it's my turn to keep a secret" Ratliff all the sudden said "hit it!"

Rocky : ( holds card) will
Ryland :,you
Raura: Marry
Ratliff: me? ( gets down on one knee)
Rydel: ( shocked )
Ratliff: so....?
Rydel: yes!!
Everybody: ( cheers)
Rydellington: ( kiss)
Ratliff: (spins her around )
Stormie:( recording)

Later |10:45pm|
Ross : ( laying down)
Laura: ( walks in) this stomach is going to be hard to sleep with ( lays down)
Ross: ( put hand on her "stomach") it will be gone tomorrow.

Next day At hospital
Nurse: ready to be hooked up to the sensors?
Laura: as ready as I'll ever be ( nervous)
Ross:( hold her hand) squeeze my hand...
Nurse: your officially in "labor"
Ross: ( texts stormie:she's in "labor")
Laura:( feels it)yep. I can feel it ( squeezes Ross's hand )

10mins later
Nurse: how that experience?( takes off sensors)
Laura: painful.
Ross: yeah. It didn't feel to good on my end either. ( rubs hand)
Laura: sorry...
Ross: it's fine. Hey now we have a "baby"!( he says putting air quotes)
Laura:( smiles)
Nurse:(comes in) here's your baby( hand baby [the on at top]
Ross:( looks at Laura holding it) aww. It's so cute.
Nurse: it's a boy.
Laura: we should name him austin.
Ross:( smiles) original.
Laura: yeah.
Nurse: this baby isn't just a doll. It will need fed like a real baby, changed and cared for. The only thing keeping it from being a real baby is it's made of silicon.( gives them a diaper bag with formula, bottle,diapers and some clothes.)

Ross's car
Ross: ( puts baby seat in back, buckles austin)
Laura:( recording to put on r5s you tube channel)
Drives away
Laura: ( walks in with car seat)
Stormie and rydel: where's little boy??!
Laura: well grandma lynch and auntie rydel, austin is in his car seat

Ross pov
I walk in my old house to find my mom, rydel and Laura already cooing over the baby. I wasn't sure about this baby at first but I have grown to enjoy him. I walk over and sit next to Laura. "How's little man?" Laura smiled and said "he's sleeping" a little later the rest of r5 and my dad walk in. Ratliff sits next to rydel( his fiancé). Hopefully that will be me and Laura one day. Ratliff said "how's being a Dad like ross?" How he said it sounded like he was teasing, but sounded like he really wanted to know at the same time.

Ross: so far it's it's great... And painful. The contraction simulator they hooked Laura up to was painful on my hand when she squeezed it.
Laura: not as much pain as I was in ross.
Ross: true.can I hold "my son" mom?
Stormie: ( hand austin to ross)
Ross: ( holds him)
Mark: I remember when you were that little.
Stormie: he grew up so fast!
Ross: mom.shhh...
Austin: ( starts to wake up and cry)
Stormie: sorry.
Laura; it's ok. He's hungry.
Ross: do you have some kind of mommy super power?
Laura: yes. Plus He hasn't eaten in a while.( warms up bottle)ross do you want to feed him?
Ross:(feeds him)
Austin: ( starts to fall asleep)
Laura: I'm going to get him in pajamas so we don't have to do that later.
Rydel: I want to pick it out...( picks sleeper)
Laura:let me see austin for second.(changes Austin) ( starts to rock him to sleep)
Ross: (kisses Laura's cheek) I love you.
Laura: i love you too. ( hand austin to ross)
( he's car seat)
Ross:( buckles austin in his seat)
Laura: we have to go. Bye.
Rydel: bye baby

7:30pm at home
Laura pov
Ross is a really good fake daddy so far. He's getting me a diaper out of the other room while I try to calm down austin. Ross comes in and gives me the diaper. I thank him and start to change his diaper. I finish in a good minute. " Wow. Your a really good mommy. I couldn't have changed the diaper that fast." He's the sweetest when he complements you. I smiled at him and lay austin down for bed. I turn around and look at ross who is now laying on the bed. " Your a great daddy." We get up and go downstairs to hang out. Ross leans down and kisses me. Of course I kiss back.

Later 2:30am
Ross pov Laura had to get up because austin started to cry. Austin was in our bed asleep when Laura had to go to the bathroom.

Laura's pov
I walked back from the bathroom and saw the cutest thing. Ross was laying next to austin cuddling. I took a picture. I was going to send it too stormie and rydel in the morning. I took austin back to his crib and laid him down. I cuddled into ross and fell asleep.

A/n: the contraction machine is real. It's located in China( I think) scientist get men with their wife's who had kids so he could feel the pain his wife was in. [ I don't know i saw it on the news]
Bye!😈👍