Jihyo nodded as she started getting hotter in her lower area. Just then Tzuyu slide her thumb inside Jihyo's mouth. Jihyo sucked Tzuyu's thumb as the tall girl looked at the leader with lust filling her eyes. Jihyo whimpered feeling Tzuyu press her thumb against her tongue. Soon enough Tzuyu pulled her thumb away and quickly pulled Jihyo into a kiss.

Catching Jihyo off guard the older woman was frozen for a moment but then melted into the kiss. Tzuyu held Jihyo's cheeks while Jihyo held her hips. Jihyo moaned into the kiss just feeling Tzuyu's lips moving against hers, she's been wanting to kiss those plump lips and now she is. Tzuyu bit Jihyo's bottom lips causing her to part her lips while Tzuyu plunged her tongue inside the leader's mouth.

Tzuyu sucked Jihyo's tongue as she explored her mouth while the leader whimpered and moaned into the kiss. Jihyo pulled away needing air as she looked into Tzuyu's eyes that were filled with lust.

"Take this off. Now." Tzuyu said pulling the hem of Jihyo's shirt

Jihyo pulled off her shirt as Tzuyu started leaving marks over the older girl's chest.

Jihyo whined as she gripped Tzuyu's hair pulling her closer.

"I-I need you lower...please..." Jihyo begged as she whimpered

Tzuyu smiled against Jihyo's chest before leaving a hickey marking her as she slowly kissed from Jihyo's chest to her stomach and then to her thighs. Tzuyu kneeled in front of Jihyo as she slowly spread the leader's legs.

Jihyo whined seeing the way Tzuyu looked up at her as Tzuyu tugged on her pajamas shorts.

The young girl slyly took off Jihyo's shorts before she started kissing the leader's inner thighs while she held the side of them.

"Do you like this unnie?.." Tzuyu asked in a low voice as she remained eye contact the whole time

"Mhm~" Jihyo hummed before whimpering

Tzuyu smirked as she continued teasing the girl by kissing closer to her core each time.

"Tzuyu...s-stop teasing me~" Jihyo moaned gripping Tzuyu's hair

"Beg" Tzuyu said sucking Jihyo's inner thighs

"A-ahh~" Jihyo whined

Jihyo gripped Tzuyu's hair as she pulled her up.

"P-please...stop teasing me...I-I can't take it" Jihyo begged as tears formed

Seeing Jihyo's expression, Tzuyu couldn't hold it. The young girl quickly plunged her tongue into the leader's core.

"A-AHH!~" Jihyo moaned loudly as she held Tzuyu's head

"F-fuck.." Jihyo whimpered

Tzuyu went deeper as she spread Jihyo's legs more.

"Oh my g-god...d-don't stop Tzuyu~" Jihyo cried out

Tzuyu looked up feeling absolutely hot. The way Jihyo's tears streamed down her face due to the pleasure she's feeling made Tzuyu not want to stop.

Tzuyu went fast while she held Jihyo's thighs.

"T-TZUYU!~ N-NGHMMM~" Jihyo whined out covering her mouth with the back of her hand

Tzuyu was going deeper and faster trying to hit those spots that would make the leader cry out in pleasure.

"OH FUCK!~ R-RIGHT THERE" Jihyo moaned as she gripped Tzuyu's hair

"D-don't stop Tzuyu~..." Jihyo cried out

After a couple thrust Jihyo came all over Tzuyu's tongue. The young girl cleaned Jihyo up before she admired the older girl's face. Her lips now plump, her hair a mess, and her chest rising up and down as she pants.

Tzuyu slowly carried Jihyo to the bed as she soon got under the covers with her.

"You okay unnie?" Tzuyu asked

Jihyo nodded as she started catching her breath.

"Y-you're such a tease" Jihyo said glaring at Tzuyu

Tzuyu chuckled before she pulled Jihyo onto her chest. Jihyo came down from her high while she got comfortable as her and Tzuyu's bare bodies warmed each other.

"You can sleep my unnie" Tzuyu said kissing Jihyo on the head

Jihyo smiled as she snuggled closer to Tzuyu finally dozing off into dream land. Tzuyu kept playing with the leader's hair until she too eventually fell asleep.