She made a mental note to head to her thread lady once the coffee shop brought her drink out.

You give a nigga some pussy, now he want you to meet his mama.

__________________________

"Girl came down." Nyla laughed as she laid across Slim's bed with some sunflower seeds.

Slim had now came out in her 3rd outfit.

It was safe to say that she was nervous to meet Cash's mom and 4 PM was creeping up a lot faster than Slim had anticipated.

After leaving her brow lady, she felt like she needed a refill on her lashes so she managed to book a squeeze in appointment.

"Okay what about this?" Slim asked as she came out of her closet with a business pantsuit.

Nyla looked then erupted in laughter, "Is this boy mama giving you a job?"

"Nyla..." Slim huffed causing her to get off of the bed. "Chile lemme just find you sum."

After a few minutes, Nyla came out with an outfit.

It was a grey Gallery Dept. tee and some shorts, paired with her matching New Balances.

"See, nothing too crazy. Didn't you say this was a cookout?"

Slim sighed, this probably would've been the outfit she chose if she wasn't overthinking everything.

"Okay, and imma pair it with gold jewelry and that LV bag he bought me."

Nyla smiled, "Yes.. imma get out of here to let you get dressed."

"Wait, you think I should do makeup?"

"You can, but it's kind of hot outside and your lashes already done.. you can really go bare face."

Slim nodded, "I don't know why I'm so nervous."

"Like I know I want a relationship with him, but do you think we moving fast?" She rambled.

Nyla shook her head, "Ion really believe in anyone moving to fast. Just move how you're comfortable moving, not to anyone standards."

"Okay.. okay. Lemme get dressed." Slim said as she headed into her bathroom to shower.

Time quickly passed after Nyla left, once Slim got out of the shower, it was 3:53.

She was lotioning her body when Cash walked in.

"Just give me a few minutes.." she said with annoyance laced in her voice.

Her anxiousness had changed into irritation.

Cash chuckled as he walked up on her, "Chill out."

She looked up at him as he took the lotion bottle from her. "Cash you see I'm tryna-"

"Why you freaking out baby?"

"I'm running behind because I just couldn't find anything to wear. Now you in here bothering me.. Why are you even here, you said 4 and it's 3:56?!"