Tommy carefully removed the veil from Grace's face and Lottie had to admit Grace did look gorgeous. They turned to Jeremiah.

"Dearly beloved," he began, "we are gathered here today to join together in holy matrimony, Thomas Micheal Shelby and Grace Helen Burgess"

"Do you, Thomas Micheal Shelby take Grace Helen Burgess to be your lawful wedded wife?" he asked. "I do" Tommy said.

"Do you, Grace Helen Burgess, solemnly swear to love, honour and obey till death do you apart"

Grace nodded slightly. "I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" Jeremiah finished.

They turned to each other, leaning in. "Go on Tom" John shouted. Claps and cheers erupted from the Shelby side of the hall.

Everyone gathered outside the hall to take pictures, Lottie stood beside Isaiah, Aurora in her arms.

"Go on, take the photograph" Arthur shouted.

Tommys eyes landed on a man who was in conversation with one of the girls. He placed his jacket over Grace's shoulder and continued walking to the car, helping Grace up.

"Arthur, get the bastards in the house"

"I will, i will. John! John boy. Get em in the house, all of em" he shouted, turning away.

Ada stood before Lottie, placing with Aurora's hands. "Want me to take her?" she asked. Lottie smiled. "Please" she nodded.

"Go on, go to Auntie Ada" she passed the little girl over.

"Tired already?" Isaiah teased, rubbing her back. She shook her head.

-

Lottie walked alongside Finn who was holding Aurora's hand as they walked up to Tommys house. "Fucks sake Rory" he sighed, giving up and picking her up from the floor.

Lottie laughed at the boys efforts and turned to find Tommy but struggled so decided to return to Isaiah who was stood with John.

"All right, Pol, tell all the Lee girls i've counted all the paintings. And, Pol, some people here are not on the list" he whispered.

"Curly, Charlie, kitchen" Arthur pushed through the crowd. "Time?" Charlie asked, "five minutes"

"Actually we were told on the train there'd be cocaine" A girl stopped Arthur. He ignored her and continued.

"Jeremiah, John boy, Isaiah, kitchen"

"What" Lottie asked, frowning when her brother ignored her. Isaiah shrugged. "Back in a minute" he placed a kiss on her cheek and followed John.

"I swear to God them fucking Calvary boys are asking for it" John shook his head.

Grace stood entertaining a group of people, growing slightly awkward at Tommy's absence. "I just wish Tommy was here" she told on of them.

Grace excused herself, walking into the big room. "Grace" Lottie stopped her, placing her hand on her arm.

"I'm sorry i'm looking for-" she started. "Tommy, i know, so am i. I wanted to talk to you" Lottie nodded.

Grace raised her eyebrows.

"I understand we have not gotten along that well in the past because of..well..you know. But i'm willing to put that behind me, if you're willing to do the same" Lottie began, "For Tommy's sake, i'm willing to forgive you Grace. Only because you're the only person in a long time whose been able to make him smile"

Grace smiled slightly at the younger Shelby's words.

"Thank you, Lottie, i'm willing to put it behind us too, now where the fuck is your brother"

-

The boys joined Tommy in the kitchen. "Where are they?" Tom asked. "I don't know Tommy" Johnny shook his head.

"Where are Arthur, John and Isaiah"

"I am telling you now we got lost" Arthur said, finally joining them. "You really need to do a map Thomas"

Micheal ushered Arthur to hurry up, stopping in front of Tommy.

Tommy lit a cigarette. "Right, boys, you're all here." he shared, looking around, "today, this is my fucking wedding day."

"Yeah and you said there'd be no bloody uniforms" John said.

"Nevertheless, nevertheless, John" Tommy raised his voice, "despite the bad blood, i'll have none of it on my carpet"

"Now for Grace's sake, nothing will go wrong." he nodded. "Those bastards out there are her family. And if you fuckers do anything to embarrass her, your kin, your cousins, your horses, your fucking kids, you do anything.."

"Tom" John said. "What!" he shouted. "What about snow?" Isaiah asked. "I'm going to chose not to tell Lottie you just asked that, Isaiah"

"No cocaine" He pointed at Isaiah, "No sport, no telling fortunes, no racing" he looked at John. "No fucking sucking petrol out their fucking cars" he grabbed Finn's face.

"And you, Charlie, stop spinning yarns about me, eh" he shouted. "I'm just tying to sell you to them Tom"

"But the main thing is, despite the provocation from the cavalry, no fighting" he nodded. "Oi" he shouted at Isaiah.

"No fighting" he pointed at him, "no fucking fighting" he pointed at john, moved to Arthur. "No fighting"

He turned.

"No fucking fighting" he shouted.

He then went to grab his suit jacket, a butler knocking into him. He turned, shoving him away. "Get the fuck off me"