She watched them walk away. "Don't listen to him james he'll get you killed"

"What errand?!"

"For the cause Ada" James said, following Thomas outside.

-

Arthur sat when the door to his cell opened. He quickly got to his feet. "Hands off cocks, on with socks" the man at the door said.

"One at a time" Arthur whispered. "That's all i ask"

"Your getting out, Mr Shelby" the man sighed.

-

Lottie stood, a hand on her back whilst she leaned against the van. "Where the fuck are they" she moaned.

"Is that fucking Arthur?" she whispered as her eldest brother turned up. "I'm back" he shouted, looking at everyone.

"Look at you" he pointed, "looks like that baby's ready to come out" Lottie smiled at him and watched Tommy come round the corner.

"Your late" John stated. "Please, i had business" Thomas told him. Arthur wrapped his arms around Tommy.

"How did you get me out of that?" he asked. "I need you today brother" Tommy smiled "We pulled some strings, you all right?"

"I am now" Arthur laughed.

John watched carefully. "So Arthur's back in charge now?" he asked, looking away.

"He's in charge of you" Tommy pointed at the younger boy. "And you're both in charge of him, lookout duties only today" he said, referring to the youngest shelby.

"Tom i'm getting sick of this" Finn spoke up. "Finn," Tommy said, "you don't obey orders, you don't come"

Finn stayed quiet, taking a step back.

"Johnny doggs," he smiled. "Tommy"

"Your boys will meet us there" he asked. "Well the Lees will be there Captain" Johnny said.

"Captain?" Tommy frowned. "I've promoted you" Johnny informed him. "Well the boys say you're no longer like a sergeant major"

"Fucking those rich woman and using those fancy words" he added.

Tommy looked behind him.

"I'd say your more like a captain these days" Johnny said quietly. "Fine well i'll take it as a compliment, just don't bloody shoot me" Tommy whispered.

"Let's go to the Derby boys" he said, walking toward the front of the van. "Lottie you can sit in the front" he offered his hand to his younger sister to help her into the van.

She didn't like the way of transportation, but there was no reason to argue. She also didn't like the fact she had to wear such a fancy dress, it was uncomfortable.

-

Lottie watched as Tommy stood on the side of the van, a bag over his shoulder, the rest of the men holding gun. She shook her head at the situation and sighed. She attempted to listen to the conversation he was having.