"You bring the peacemaker?"

"Oh, shit, I forgot it." JJ said, eyes wide, quickly ushering his friend to speed it up.

"You forgot it?"

"Hurry up! Hurry up!"

"Dude, you had one job. That's all I asked you to do, man." Pope snapped,

"I know. Let's go back."

Just as they turned, they found themselves cornered by Rafe, Topper, and Kelce.

"What's up, Pogues?"

"What's up, Rafe? How you guys doin' tonight? Isn't it past your bedtime?"

Rafe eyed his former friend before deciding to leave him to Kelce, "I wanna talk."

"Hey, hey. Just chill out, Topper." Pope backed away, his back hitting Luca's chest as the teen hadn't moved from his spot.

"Yeah, that was some nice work you did on my boat."

Pope raised his hands, "I don't know what you mean."

"Sure."

"Not so burly without a gun now, are you?"

"Take one more step, I'll rip that prepubescent face off." JJ threatened, walking forward so he was in the Cameron teens face.

"Do you feel good, stealing shit?" Kelce then asked, his question being directed at the one teen who had yet to say anything.

Luca sighed, "What are you talking about, man?"

"I'm talking about Evelynn."

"I can't steal something you never had, Kelce."

"Is your mom proud of you? Is your dad?" Topper taunted Pope.

The Heyward teen unexpectedly flung his head forward, smacking Topper in the nose.

"Now, attaboy!" JJ cheered, "With your fist, like this!"

Kelce clenched his jaw as he looked Luca in the eye, or tried to. The Antonio didn't care to pay much attention to him as his gaze was more focused on Pope and JJ, making sure they could handle themselves before he threw a punch to the brown eyed teen.

Kelce stumbled back, hand gripping his nose as he felt warm liquid dripping down.

He smiled before he charged forward, tackling Luca to the ground. He managed to land one punch to the boys face before he was shoved off, head smacking the ground before he felt Luca's body on top of him, throwing jabs at his abdomen and face.

"Get up."

Kelce spat out a bit of blood before he stood, fists up, preparing himself to fight again. Luca smiled condescendingly at him, only angering him further as he realized the Antonio took this as a joke.

"Come on, Pogue!"

Luca kept his eyes on Kelce, carefully analyzing the way he moved. The Smith teen stumbled as he swung at him, groaning as he was dodged.

Kelce came to a brutal realization that he wouldn't win in a physical fight with Luca, the Antonio barely had a bruise aside from the ones forming on his knuckles.

Wiping his nose he smirked at him, "Evelynn doesn't want you, man."

"My God." He rolled his eyes, shoving the teen away from him before walking towards Pope, doing the same to Topper.

He feels himself stumble forward as his gets shoved from behind. He hardly has time to react before both Topper and Kelce were on top of himS

"Let go of him, Topper!" Luca's heart dropped at the sound of Evelynn's voice.