💛𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💛

Start from the beginning

he eats his entire dinner happily, conversing with her about their days.

he goes to his room after spending some time cleaning with nainai, and he ponders what to do about micha. he thinks about renjun. 'should i text him..?' but then he shakes his head to himself, 'no. he's struggling alot now anyways.'
.
.
.
.
.
chenle then spent several hours watching and researching on true crime. he was trying to become inspired in a way. he thought intensely, he just wanted jisung to be his finally.

well...

he has micha's address.

it wouldn't be very hard to get some kind of .. costume.

what if he's a boyscout?

or a religious boy trying to persuade people into coming to his church?

or perhaps, a salesman?

he has an idea now.
.
.
.
.
.
"hi!! i'm kim seojun. would you like to set up a better security system for your home? crime rate is bad these days, and we're an affordable security system that operates right here in korea only!" chenle puts on his fakest accent, smiling brightly at micha. the girl stares at him with a polite smile, although he can tell she probably wants to decline. they converse for a few minutes outside, and then she invites him into her house.

his plan is working. everything is working just great.

chenle had came up with an entire fake thing before this interaction; and so, everything is going smoothly. she's gaining his trust, she doesn't even know they go to the same school, this is exactly what be wanted to happen.

she makes them some drinks, and then asks if she can use the restroom. chenle nods, smiling brightly, "of course! i'll just go get our pamphlet out for you to have one!!" she nods, awkwardly walking to use her restroom. his smile drops as soon as she turns around. he quickly gets his bag out, and then he pulls out a bottle. a bottle of 굳게 다진 맘을 적신 POISONNNN[i'm sorry i couldn't not] poison. he brought a bottle of poison. turning back around to make sure she's not looking, and checking for any cameras, he then pours some of it into her drink.

she comes back from the bathroom, and chenle immediately starts making excuses to leave. "thank you for your time miss, i actually need to leave now because i still have to go to another neighborhood to discuss with them about our security, i hope soon you'll join one of our memberships!!" he says happily, smiling as he drinks the water she poured for him. he used arsenic, so she can't taste any difference in her water. she smiles back at him, and then she takes him to his door, where they bid goodbye and then he leaves.

it's done.

he's done it.

he's so proud of himself, and he's already daydreaming about how he will help jisung heal.

word gets out soon, kim micha passed away. she took her own life. chenle doesn't see jisung at school for two days, so after the second day, he goes to his house. he looks around, trying to look through the windows without being spotted. but.. jisung wasn't there. chenle figures he might be at the hospital, and if that's the case- there's no way he can see him. he wants to text renjun, but he's scared to.. he doesn't want to bother his ge, he knows how much he's been struggling... he thinks on it as he goes back home.