"Sir? Sir, i'm sorry, i didn't know" he apologised, "get out" Micheal pointed. "I'm sorry" he repeated, walking back.

"Get out the fucking pub" Isaiah shouted. "I really didn't know" Paddy stuttered. They left the pub and Micheal leaned over the bar.

"We ordered some drinks" he said. "And we are going to drink them"

-

Lottie sat with her legs crossed, watching her brothers play a small game of poker inside the snug. "So it's as easy as that?" John asked.

"It's as easy as that, John Boy" Arthur grinned, "London, You wouldn't believe it, Finn stick your head in the bucket" he joked.

"No"

"The women, John boy, the women" Arthur nodded. "There is this one, she's a dancer, right. She can do things with her-" he whispered, he stopped, looking at the younger boy. "If Finn would just piss off"

"You boys disgust me" Lottie scoffed, standing up and walking round to the bar. "Isaiah and Micheal?" she asked. "To what do we owe the pleasure, boys"

They looked at her. "Wanted to be fucking respected" Isaiah scoffed.

"What happened to your face" she placed a finger on to the dried blood that sat beside his eyebrow.

"A racist cunt in the Marquis" He sighed, taking his cap off. "You told Tom?" she asked. The boy shook his head.

"Well, come on, John an Arthur are in the snug so get your drinks and let's go" she urged, walking back into the snug, the two close behind her.

"Here they are, look" Arthur praised. "Junior Peaky boys"

They placed down their drinks, sitting beside Lottie. "What's happened, you been scrapping?" Arthur asked.

"Some idiots at the Marquis of Lorne" Micheal told them. Lottie's hand rested on Isaiah's lower arm in a reassuring manner.

"They tried to stop me and Isaiah from drinking but it's alright, we fought them off"

John glanced at Arthur.

"Arthur we had to stand out ground and we did" Micheal assured them. "The Marquis eh?" he asked. All three of the Shelby brothers stood, fixing their jackets.

"Where's your dad?" he asked Isaiah, both him and John pushing Finn back to his seat.

"Preaching"

"Right" Arthur grabbed his cap, following John out of the Garrison. "Lottie, make sure he don't nick any of my chips" John said as he walked out.

"Where are you going?"

"We won't be long" the door closed behind them. "Where are they going?" Micheal asked, looking at Isaiah and Lottie.

"Marquis of Lorne" they both said in unison. "Shame" Isaiah said sarcastically. "It was a nice pub"

"They're setting that place alight" Lottie whispered, pinching the bridge of her nose.

She winced at the sharp pain in her stomach, placing a hand on it.

"What's up with you?" Isaiah raised an eyebrow, looking at her. She shook her head. "Feel a bit sick that's all" her eyes landed on Michaels.

"You sure?" he asked. She nodded quickly, her fingers rubbing the skin on his arm. "I'll take you home, come on" he offered, holding out his hands for her to take.

They both walked down toward Watery Lane where Lottie's mind raced. She felt like she couldn't find the correct moment to tell him. But what Finn said was right, the longer she waited, the more it'd hurt.

"Isaiah," she stopped, grabbing his hand. "Yeah?"

She took a deep breath, searching his eyes. Lottie looked down, growing nervous. "Nothing, doesn't matter"

Lottie opened the door to the house but he grabbed her wrist softly.

"What is it?" he asked. "No, it's nothing" she lied. "Lottie" he frowned, "you're a bad liar, come on now"

"I'm scared you'll be annoyed, Siah" she whispered, rubbing her forehead. "What, is it that bad?" he laughed, holding her head.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me" he nodded.

Lottie felt herself grow sick with nerves.

"I'm having a baby, Siah, it's yours" she trembled, her voice shaking. His eyes widened slightly. "What?" he whispered.

"I'm sorry, i know i should of told you but i can't get rid of it. And i'm so scared Isaiah, i'm so fucking scared" she said, her eyes glossing over.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her head to his chest. Isaiah was in shock, but he wasn't angry at the girl because it was just as much his fault as it was hers.

"You're not angry?" she whispered into his chest. He held her head. "No, no i'm not"

A soft smile sat on her face as she held on to his jacket.

"Now go on, get inside, i'll see you soon, yeah?" he asked, pulling away and tucking her hair behind her ears.

She nodded, wiping her under eyes and entering the house.