"Yeah, Kim?" Chay whispers, not trusting his voice to get any louder.

"What's that... what's that you've got in your pants?" Kim asks innocently, his dark eyes glued to Chay's brown's ones. Chay's own bottom lip comes between his teeth now, and Chay has to resist the urge to grind his hips up into Kim's knee. He's trying so hard.

When Kim gets no answer, he speaks again. "Baby?" He smiles at him so softly, he torturing him.

"Hmmm?" Then he starts fucking grinding his knee onto his gently, and Chay has to try so hard to hold back his loud moan.

He's just been staring at Kim with lust filled eyes as he speaks. And what he doesn't know is that it's turning Kim on so much.

"Yeah? Is this what you need, Baby?" Kim asks and then Chay can't hold back, a choked moan coming out, not as loud as he thought, but it most likely will not stay that way.

"Uh, yeah... yes." Chay gasps breathlessly. He's already so horny from just this. Kim starts going faster, and Chay drags his eyes down to Kim's lips again, and immediately leans in, desperately needing to feel Kim more. He moves his hand that he had forgotten was cupping Kim's cheek, and drags it down to feel around Kim's bare chest. He finds his nipple and runs his thumb over it repeatedly, making Kim shiver and gasp lowly into Chay's mouth.

Kim gives Chay a quick peck and then pulls away, biting his lip again as he looks up and down at his sinful body. He runs his hand from Chay's neck, and trails it all the way down to just above where he needs to be touched the most.

"just relax, love." He whispers to him and then goes underneath the covers. Chay can't process anything, before he feels Kim's breathing hotly over his thighs, and then moving to his inner thighs. Chay lets out a low moan as his back arches slightly.

Kim's breath moves up slowly, and then finally makes it's way to Chay's cock. The fact that Chay can't see him and has no idea what his next move is, is what's turning him on even more.

Kim moves his head down slowly, and then kisses Chay's bulge over his boxers.

"Oh, fuck... oh fuck fuck... fuck me." Chay moans louder than he had before, unknowingly making Kim' dick grow larger.

"Not yet, darling." Kim mumbles over his dick. Chay can't take it anymore. "Kim...m, p-please touch me. I need to feel you on me."

Chay doesn't get a response. Well, not a verbal one. He feels Kim lick a long stripe along his dick over his boxers, and then he feels his fingers inside the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down carefully.

He feels Kim gasp when he feels his dick spring out of his boxers, and he moans again. The sound, once again, going straight to Kim's cock, as well as the sight of Chay's rock hard dick.

"Oh, baby... Gonna make you feel so good, okay? Is that what you want?" Kim basically moans himself.

"Yes... yeah, Kim. P-please." Chay stutters out, and then he feels Kim's fingers around the tip. His thumb carefully wipes off the pre-cum, making Chay's neck arch again, his mouth falling open and his head going back.

"Yes yes yes yes."

That just encouraged Kim, making him start to pump Chay slowly, and then after a few seconds, Chay feels Kim lips kiss the tip, and then he feels hot breath around it.

Kim then wraps his mouth around it, licking around the tip while his hand continues to slowly pump around the parts his mouth isn't on.

When his mouth starts making it's way down, Chay let's out another moan, while tingles run from his legs to his spine.

Kim starts grinding his own hips down on the bed, desperate for some friction on his throbbing cock.

He then moans around Chay's cock, and that's what makes them both go insane. Chay lets out a pornographic moan that is so high pitched and hot and Kim just has to go faster and harder.

"Kim-m! Oh my god yes! Fuck!" Chay yells as he throws his head back again. Then Kim feels Chay's hand find its way to the back of his head, and grabs onto his hair roughly. Not rough where it hurts, the rough that Kim fucking loves. He loves it. He moans around his dick again.

"Ohhh... Kim..."

His fingers are tugging so beautifully at his hair and Kim starts repeatedly moaning around him, and he knows Chay is getting closer and closer.

Chay keeps moaning, short and sweet over and over again, all you can hear is both of their moans filling up the entire house. Chay's fingers are running through the Kim's hair, His dick going all the way to the back of Kim's throat continuously, Kim' moans sending vibrations through Chay's body beautifully. And with the way that Chay's fingers are tugging Kim's hair just the way Kim likes, Kim's hips still grinding down onto their mattress, and the way Chay's dick tastes in his mouth, Chay is not going to be the only one cumming.

Chay starts grinding into Kim mouth now literally fucking his throat as well, and everything that is happening right now is just pushing the both of them closer to the edge.

"Kim'm.. I'm gonna cum! I'm going to.. I'm going to-"

"Yes baby...." Kim said, "Cum for me...."

Chay cuts himself off as his long, loud moan overlaps Kim'. Kim feels Chay's load shoot down his throat, and as he swallows it, tasting him, that's enough to push him over the edge.

Kim' loud, low moans now follow after Chay's, still swallowing around Chay's dick to make sure he swallowed every bit of cum, and grinding his hips on the mattress still to ride out his orgasm.

After they've both come back from their haze, Chay pushes the covers off Kim' head so he can see him. Kim' forehead is covered in sweat, and his hair looks wet from it. His mouth is just sitting on his tip still.

"That's fucking hot." Chay says simply, and pulls Kim up to kiss him again. They both whisper "I love you" between kisses, and then accidentally end up falling back to sleep, wrapped up in each other's arms.

___________________________________________

Hello lovers... <3

Hope you like this it's my first time writing this because I fucking love kimchay and I really can't get over them <3 Well special thanks to my two bestiehs because of their horniness and encouragement i got an idea and wrote this so this is for you guys (;

There will be more in future these are oneshots can be read separately.

Take care of yourself <3
Until we meet again ♡