🪐|one

The air was brisk with the hint of winter approaching, yet the dullness of the weather was almost comforting in its familiarity

The air was brisk with the hint of winter approaching, yet the dullness of the weather was almost comforting in its familiarity. Despite the lack of sunlight, the sky was a vivid shade of grey that seemed to stretch on for miles, as if the world itself was holding its breath.

As you  walked down the hallway to your break room, you sensed a shift in the atmosphere.

your friend, another nurse named Sarah, was already waiting for you.
Sarah greeted you with a warm smile.

"Hey, what's up?" you asked, while she's motioning for you to take a seat.

"There's an organization coming to the facility," she said.

"It's Bonten."
Your eyes widened in surprise, Bonten is japan's most dangerous and powerful criminal organization, them getting arrested is a shock somehow, also the fact that you didn't know about it is also surprising, such news, people would not be discreet about it.

"Wait, how do you know this?"

you asked, you voice laced with apprehension.
she shrugged. "I overheard a conversation between two of the guards," she explained.

"They were talking about how everyone needs to be on high alert for this group."

" wait, when are they coming?" you ask curious.

" I'm not sure, maybe tomorrow or even today."

As you two continued your conversation, the tension in the air grew thick. The facility you worked in was known for its strict security protocols, yet with a dangerous organization on its way, it seemed as though even those measures might not be enough.

you couldn't help but feel a tinge of uneasiness as you looked around the break room. The walls were made of a cold, grey concrete, and the fluorescent lights above them provided a harsh, unnatural glow.

It made you wonder how such a dangerous group could fit into such a sterile environment.

Despite their good looks, they were tough, the breaking news about their attacks interrupting your favourite show are proof.

The thought of a dangerous organization potentially endangering the security of the facility, and the people within it, made you both visibly uneasy.

but somehow you're wondering how could such a powerful crime organization's most powerful members get arrested? It's almost unbelievable.

The nurse took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. "We'll just have to do everything we can to keep the facility safe," she said with a determined look on her face. "And hope for the best."

"oh! also," you questioned, as if you just remembered asking.

" why didn't they tell us about bonten's arrival? What seems to me it's very important news and we must be informed."
you declare kinda frowning your eyebrows.

" I agree, but probably they will inform us later on." she reply.

you were about to change the topic as you feel your cellphone ring, you excuse yourself to Sarah and get up to answer the phone, it's Dr. Yoshida, doctor in the facility,  an attending physician, the head of the medical team, there are ten nurses here in overall, they separated each in duos, and each pair work in an accommodation building, with an equipped nursery room, nothing serious happens, maybe healing the wounds of some inmates who got into a fight. Or normal checkups.

" Hello Ms Y/n." he says in a flat tone,
" I'd like to see you at my office right now if you're not busy."

a line appeared between your brows as you press your lips together, you were wondering why is he suddenly calling you to come at his office, hoping it's nothing too serious.

"oh? is there something wrong Doctor?" you say in a fake enthusiastic tone, just to seem polite, you know.

"I'll tell you once you come to my office Miss y/n." He replies. "I'm waiting for you." he dryly says before hanging up.

you dramatically breath out, Sarah is glancing at you with a concerned look,

" I hope it's nothing too serious! He can be an asshole sometimes." she adds, with a smile.

" Pray for me." you say sarcastically wearing a smile, as you open the door to head out to his office.

making your way down the long corridor, the sounds of heavy footsteps echoed around you. You could sense that something was happening, and as you turned the corner, you saw the large, heavily-muscled guards leading a group of prisoners towards their cells. At first, you thought it was a routine transfer, but as you got closer, you noticed something that made your heart skip a beat.

The prisoners were all so painfully good-looking, each one of them with chiseled features and a sharp, charismatic aura that radiated off of them. It was clear that they were members of Bonten.

As your eyes scanned the room, something caught your attention. There was a group of six men, all of them with two guards surrounding them except for one. He had pink hair cut in a mullet, and eyes that were the clearest shade of blue. A sinister smile played across his lips as he muttered something to one of the guards, who looked visibly distressed. From the horrified look on the guard's face, you could only imagine the sort of unhinged words he had said.

Eyeing each of the men, you noted that the one with short white hair looked exhausted, while the man with the shoulder-length purple hair looked more than irritated. There was another tall, white-haired man. His refined posture and graceful movement made him look like a model straight out of the nineties, and it was hard to reconcile his elegant demeanor with the fact that he was being led to his cell. It was almost disbelief-inducing to see him being handled in such a manner.

The black-haired man, with a scar on his face, looked down with a regretful expression, almost as if he was feeling remorseful for his actions. The final man, who was tall and had a slicked-back hairstyle, looked similar to the irritated man, and it made you wonder if the two might be related.

as he walked past, you felt your breath catch in your chest, and your eyes met for a brief moment. Piercing purple eyes that seemed to bore right into your soul. It makes you feel something as he gazes at you with an unbothered yet seductive look, as you stare at his lazy smirk and piercing eyes everything seems to slow down for a moment. But the world speeds back and walks away.

The tension was palpable, and you could feel your heart racing as you watched him disappear into the halls.

hey babes, this is the first chapter of my story, nobody has read it yet so I'm only speaking to myself *sad*  But I kinda understand it takes a lot of patience to grow your account and I don't complain I really love writing

. ☆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

with love .  . • ☆ . . ☆
.• °: bellatrix☆ . ☾