Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!

Start from the beginning

La Brava : But, but, Gentle! At this rate, it's highly possible you'll fail!

Gentle Criminal : I know that! Because it's a race against the clock this time.

Gentle Criminal finally lands on the ground and he looks back to see how close Rex was to him and La Brava. As he turns around, he soon sees that Rex was already close to them, surprising the villain.

Gentle Criminal : He's too fast!

Rex then switches from the Boogie Pack and back to the Omega Gauntlets as he dives down towards the two villains. Gentle Criminal then puts an elastic barrier in front of himself and La Brava to shield from Rex's attacks.

Rex : ( Earlier he lost his footing, because of my lasers. In order to recover from that and land, he put up two air membranes. Time for some trig! )

Rex then lands on one of the membranes that Gentle Criminal made above a tree and jumps off of it as he lands to the side of Gentle Criminal. The villain reacts quickly by forming another membrane in front of Rex, however, the hero simply looks back up at the sky and shoots a laser.

The laser then bounces off one of the membranes above the tree before bouncing off the one in the air as it heads towards Gentle Criminal as it destroys the membrane in front of him and hits the villain.

La Brava : Gentle!

Rex, who landed behind the two villains then boosts himself towards them with his lasers as he switches to the Smack Hands and grabs them both and pushes them down to the ground.

Rex : Don't try to resist. Just give up.

Gentle Criminal tries to break free from Rex's grasp because he was no match for the hero's enhanced strength. La Brava looks over at Gentle Criminal as she sees that he wasn't going to give up on his plan.

La Brava : ( The usual Gentle would've run away when he was discovered. His feelings ended up hurting him... Gentle! )

La Brava then thinks back to all the time she had spent with Gentle Criminal. To the time that he accepted her, the time he responded to her feelings and accepted them, and all the times that he was kind to her.

La Brava : ( Gentle... My Gentle... )

Rex : I'm going to hand you both over to the police as soon as I can!

La Brava's feelings for Gentle Criminal start to overflow in her heart as tears start to form in her eyes. She continues to look at her beloved and opens her mouth and lets out her true feelings about him.

La Brava : *to Gentle Criminal* I love you