Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!

Start from the beginning

Awase : It's a fight among women.

====================================================================================

Meanwhile on the road, a taxi cab was waiting for a street light to change from red to green. Inside of the taxi was Mirio who was sitting in the front while Aizawa and Eri were sitting in the back seat.

Mirio : *looking at school festival program* We'll be there soon. Class A's performance starts at 10 a.m. and then after that is Class 1-B's play. Then it's lunch and the beauty pageant. *turns to Eri* Aren't you excited to see Rex and Midoriya, Eri?

 *turns to Eri* Aren't you excited to see Rex and Midoriya, Eri?

Eri : *nods* Yeah.

===========================================================================================

The scene changes to the Faculty Room where All Might was looking at a campus leave form that was submitted by Rex.

Midnight : Good morning!

All Might : Morning!

Midnight : *notices leave form* What's that? A permission to leave campus form? On the day of the festival?

All Might : Yeah, he said there was something he had to buy, so he went down the mountain to buy it.

Midnight : The festival's about to start! Isn't he cutting it a little close? He doesn't have to act so youthful!

==========================================================================================

Back with Gentle Criminal and La Brava, the two were launched into the air by using Gentle Criminal's Quirk to give a crane elasticity and continue to head to U.A. so that they could sneak in.

La Brava : *looking back at Rex* Gentle, neither you nor that boy will give up, huh? Let's use it— My Quirk!

Back at the construction site, Rex jumps down from the steel beam that he was standing on but as he was falling he lands on one of Gentle Criminal's elastic air platforms that he made and bounces off of it.

Rex : I can't see them, but traces of his Quirk still remain. What a great time for Hatsume to take my goggles!

Rex then realizes how he could find a way to work around Gentle Criminal's Quirk as he lands on the ground.

Rex : I gotta stop him before he gets to U.A.!

Rex then returns his arms back to their normal state and rebuilds the Boogie Pack before he flies out of the construction site and chases after the two villains. With Gentle Criminal and La Brava, the two start to fall through the air while Gentle Criminal creates more platforms to slow their descent.

La Brava : He's on our tail Gentle!

Gentle Criminal : La Brava, if possible, I want to save your Quirk for our retreat.

My Hero Academia : The Day Everything ChangedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara