Why her?

When i was done unpacking my bags Ranboo was still asleep. I checkt my message and got a weird message from Aisha. I clicked on the message and i couldnt believe what it said.

The chat
Aisha<3: Hello Sarah, this is he police. We wanned to tell you that your friend Aisha had a car crash. She is in the hospital right now. If you would want to visite her you can come today.
Sarah: WHAT. NO HOW.
Aisha<3: Well we dont know yet but she landed in a lake. We are curently trying to find out what happend.
Sarah: No not my baby Aisha.

When i read that message i went insane. "WHAT! RANBOO WAKE THE F!CK UP IM GONNA DIE!": I yelled. " Ranboo if you dont come down in 2 minutes i swear to god!": i yelled hoping Ranboo would come down. I heard someone run down the stairs. I was walking from the kitchen to the living room over and over. " Love, Whats wrong what happend!": he asked paniced. "Get in the car i need my coffee ill tell you then.": i told him. "Love, i  only have boxer and pants on right now.": he said. " alright you get 5 minutes to put other clothes on": i said. He went upstairs and put on some clothes and came back. We got in the car. " you know Aisha?": i asked him. Ranboo nodded his head. "Well she got in a car crash": i told him while tears filled my eyes. "No that cant": he said shocked. He parked the car and we walked to Starbucks. I felt like crying the whole time. I know Ran saw it but he didnt knew what to do. We walked into Starbucks and got some coffee like i cant live without coffee." Love, i know your sad abt Aisha but it looks like their is something else that you struggle with": Ranboo asked. "I just feel like everyone hates me. Like im the problem.  I see other people have a great time and them im just doing nothing. And that interview was only to kidnap me. Im only good for money": i said holding in my tears. "No love, that isnt true dont think that. You know i love you right?": he said. "Love, lets talk about this at home.":he said while grabbing my hand a walking outside. The car ride home was... quite. When where home Ran got some snacks and he pulled me towards him. "Love, you know that there are alot of people that care abt you right?": he asked. "Ran, i know your just saying that to comfort me": i said. "Im sorry love, im just not good at comforting people": he said. "Well you are but just at your own way": i told him. He looked at me confused. "Look your way of comforting is not with words Ran.": i told him. "Well love then how?": he asked. "Ran, you comfort me with hugs, kisses and soft words.": i told him. "Really? Because i tought you hated it if i did that.":he said. "No Ran i love that": i told him. After that we went to bed.