Chapter 3

So their i sat thinking what i was going to do but after 30 min i got a text from Wilbur.
Wilbur: hey Sarah i know its like 1 am but do you want to hang out at later.
Sarah: sure where?
Wilbur: my place?
Sarah: sure see you then
Wilbur: see you then

The conversation with tommy and Wilbur
Wilbur: Tom
Wilbur:Tom
Wilbur: Tom
Tommy: WHAT
Wilbur: im going to hand out with Sarah later wanna come
Tommy: who is Sarah is she a woman is she your gf
Wilbur: Sarah is new here in this town and no she isnt my gf and yes she is a woman
Tommy: but sure ill come what time
Wilbur: f!ck i forgot to ask her the time
Tommy:dumbass
Wilbur: ill send you the time when i know it
Tommy: okay but i gtg Bye
Wilbur:Bye

Pov Sarah:
I was sleeping when i woke up because of a text."Ugh its Wilbur": i think. He asked what time im ready and if its okay if Tommy can come later. I asked him who Tommy was and i said that 1 pm was okay with me. He said Tommy was his brother in the dreamsmp and his best friend in real life but if he talks about his brother he is talking about Tommy. I put on my clothes and eat something then i checked the time. "12:50 F!CK  IM TO LATE": i yelled. I asked Wilbur where he lived and went there fast. "1:15 f!ck to late": i said.  I stood in front of the door when i wanned to ring the doorbell the door opend. "Hey Wilbur": i said. "Hey come in": he said. "F!CK YOU ASH": i heard someone say. "Oh dont worry thats just Tommy": he said. "Oh": i said. "TOMMY SHUT UP": yelled Wilbur. When we walked in i see Tommy and 3 other guys sitting on the couch. I see that Tommy and one guy have a game controller in their hands and i see Tommy yelling at the tv. Wilbur gets the remote and puts the tv out. "WILL WHAT THE F!CK I ALMOST WON": yelled Tommy. "Shut up Tommy":said Wilbur. "So this is Sarah guys": said Wilbur. The 3 guys i didnt know walked up to me. "Hello im Ash": said one of the guys. Then an other one said:" Im Joe." And the last one said:" Hey im Mark." After that Will said:" so Sarah i didnt tell you but im in a band and Ash,Joe and Mark are part of our band." "Oh thats fun": i said. Tommy already had the remote of the tv and turned it on. "WILL YOU B!TCH YOU MADE ME RESTART":he yelled and then he ran after Wilbur. "Oh f!ck": said will and then he ran away. Joe got a camera and started to film it. I asked Ash what he was doing and Ash said:"he is filming it for our tiktok." "Oh": i said and then i sat on the couch. After that i heard 2 people hitting each other and then i see Joe running towards us. "GUYS TOMMY HIT WILBUR KNOCK OUT": he said. "Oh f!ck": said Ash. I see Mark running towards them. I just sit on the couch while everyone is talking. I walk towards will and look at what Tommy did to him. "Oh f!ck": i said while looping at him with Mark. "What do we do?": i ask Mark. "I dont know but im going to the others": he said while he walked away. I walk up to will and go to sit in front of him. Oh f!ck i think while tilting his chin up. He should be woken up by now. At that time he opend his eyes and said:" Oh hey beautyfull." "OH SARBUR": i heard someone yell. Me and Wilbur look at the door and yep Tommy. "Oh f!ck of Tom": Wilbur said. I stood up pushed Tommy away and then locked the door. I looked at Wilbur and saw he has a bleeding nose. "What happend?": he asked while i got a wet towel. I asked him what he could remember and he said:" i remember Tommy getting mad at me because he had to restart the game and then him running after me." "After that i think he hit you and you hit him back until he knocked you out": i said. "Oh that b!tch": he said while he tryd to stand up but i pushed him down. "Sit still":i said while wiping the blood of his nose and lips with the towel. I heard People knock on the door. I unlocked the door and Tommy and Ash almost ran me over. I ran to Wilbur to push him down because i tought he was gonna attack Tommy. "Calm down Sarah im not gonna attack him": he said.  "You sure": i asked. After that he said yes and i let him go. Ash and i helped  him stand up and we walked him to the couch.
"Tommy, f!ck you": he said. But before Tommy could say anything Joe yelled:" OH F!CK WILL YOU HAVE A LORE STREAM NOW." Tommy ran outside to his home without saying anything. Will ran upstair  very quick. And after talking with Joe, Ash and Mark for a while i hear will say Techno. "Im going to will brb": i said. I walked up the stairs and see will streaming. "Oh hi Sarah wanna come introduce yourself": he asked.  "Sure": i said. I walked up to the mic and said:" Hello chat im Sarah im 18 year old and for yall wondering im NOT wills girlfriend." "Sarah what sre you doing at my younger brothers house": someone said and i see will looking at me and then at the chat thats going crazy. :Techno what do you mean?": will asked. "Techno?": i ask. "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLANE THIS": Will yelled.  "12 years ago a little girl knocked on my door in the woods i see a little girl crying so i took her in fed her up and that little girl was Sarah.....": Techno  said. "Wow i dont even know what to say": Wilbur said. "Im going home and then ill show up on Techno screen": i said. So i walk home and go to Techno and so i walk in front of his screen and say:" Hi chat." The next day i see alot of edits of me on tiktok and i tryd to like ever one of them but its very hard.