Chapter 6: Doesn't want an idol to have a lover

Shawnee's pov

Napatayo naman ako who is she why she looks like September and somewhat she looks like the person in the photo. "Are you the creator of the world I gonna kill you!" sabi ko at nilabas ang knife.

"Shawnee it's ok you can kill me" sabi nito at hindi ako makaimik "Teri who tell me who is the creator of this world!?" I said and she smiled "I am The creator of this world. Did you wanna see the past that it supposed to be?" sabi niya.

"Past what do you mean?" Sabi ko. "Sound crazy but aren't we all know eachother and that's why you guys become the character because you guys are the original?" sabi nito "we know each other!?" Sabi ko and I was so confused.

"I gonna give you that memory since you're here pero bago yan did you wanna kill me? Ok lang naman since hindi ko naman ito body this just my inner voice para sabi ko sayo ang mga gusto ko and kitang kita naman na I create you to knowleged me" sabi nito "why are you doing this at baka ako pa my screw is breaking" sabi ko, wala bang awa ba itong taong ito!?

She hold my chin and pointed up to let me see her face, I can't lie her 2nd body is pretty but how about the real her? This isn't her... pero I still hate her she killed my mother.

"Since I know you that much Shawnee pwede mo naman buhayin ang nanay mo with the devil pero there's will be a conflict dahil they get souls they don't give souls" sabi niya. "You're the one who made this world why should my mother die she's the only one left for me!" Sabi ko "because you cannot go insane and bet with the devil with any development progress" sabi niya and I started to be pissed off "that's bullshit!" And I run towards her and stab ang her stomach.

"Even you do this I won't die and finalky you have that power I can track you down, I be always be near you" sabi niya at natumba na, she is insan she made me like this she deserve it, pero hindi pa ito titigil I know she won't stop this story is going insane.

Xyia's pov

Napatingin naman ako sa orasan dahil may pasok pa ako sa work ko ngayon, hindi katulad ng last week puro akong absent dahil sa depression ko sa pag-ibig.

I wonder how is Shawnee is napatawag naman ako sakanya at wala padin sunagot I wonder how is he I kinda miss him doing things with him.

NEXT DAY nag ring nanaman phone ko at nakita ko ang number ni Marvin sinagot ko naman iyon "Punta ka dito kasama ko si Jade" sabi niya at nawala ang saya sa bibig ko "hindi ako makakapunta sa korea sorry may kailangan pa ako gawin sa pinas" sabi ko.

"Sad naman dahil lang ba ito sa jowa mo noon? Sana naman hindi maayos naman si Daniel he ain't bad he just need to do his dream" sabi niya "but he said he love me dapat ako pinili niya" sabi ko.

"Naniniwala ako hindi lahat ng pagibig ay meant to be together so hindi kayo ang end game" sabi nito at pinatay ko nalang phone ko, they can't understand masakit padin sakin yun since I gave up my dreams for him.

Tumulo naman luha ko.

"Xyia ano pangarap mo paglaki?" Tinanong ako ni Daniel at napangiti naman ako "I want to be a voice actor from japan gusto ko matuto ng japanese" sabi ni Daniel.

"Well go for it pangarap mo yun eh I will support you" sabi niya "paano naman ikaw hindi kita maiiwan" sabi ko sakanya at niyakap siya at napangiti naman siya "well wala ako pangarap pa sa sarili ko so I will support you" sabi niya at kiniss ang aking noo at napangiti naman ako.

When we grow older and older, lagi na kami lumalabas at nag dadate at may nameet kaming lalake na aussie katulad ni Daniel and that game is BonBon he recruit him.

"Hi Daniel nakita kita nag prapractice ng singing and dancing sa same place and hey you must be his girlfriend right?" Sabi ni BonBon at tumango naman ako "yep I am Xyia nice to meet you" sabi ko.

"Yung boyfriend mo mahilig sa music and dancing" sabi nito at napangiti naman ako kay Daniel and he also smiled at me "I think my voice is good at singing I wanna sing more" sabi ni Daniel.

"Testing nga kanta ka nga" hamon si BonBon kay Daniel napangiti naman si Daniel at kinata ang Heaven and Back ng Chase atlantics.

At nanglaki mata ni BonBon "woah all I can say wow you really impress me like I was so shock!" Sabi ni BonBon at niyakap ko naman si Daniel and he pat my head "he also knows how to change vocals" sabi ko "oh really then show me?" Sabi ni BonBon he so interested with him and Daniel started singing.

BonBon is impress again and I smiled my boyfriend is a great musician he can be a solo singer soon, I will support him he is the best!

"Anyway I am BonBon hope we see again Daniel and you too Yxia I have to go I have to meet someone" sabi niya and nag wave ng hand.

"You really love music babe" sabi ko and I smiled at Daniel and he hug me "I love music and I love you too I wanna empress the world that I can make songs for you" sabi niya at napangiti naman ako at kiniss siya and he kiss me back, but day after day he keep spending time in practice he told me he is a trainee for an idol group I support him also but I didn't know he have to leave me... because of the fans doesn't want an idol to have a lover.