t h i r t y o n e

Kai drummed his fingers on the steering wheel of his truck. He could hear the tapping of Drew's phone as he, what did he say he was doing? Something to do with birds.... Tweeting! Kai never saw the point of sharing snippets of your life with the Internet, personally. Who knew what kind of creeps could stalk you using your tweeter thing?

Kai turned his head as he heard the click of a phone camera going off. Drew snickered. "Going...to...the...mall...with...the...bf," he read slowly as he typed. "And add the super cute picture I took of you, and there we go!"

"You took a picture of me?"

"Yep. I'd show you, but you're driving," Drew said, shrugging exaggeratedly. "Guess you'll never know, seeming as you refuse to get a Twitter."

Kai rolled his eyes, "When we get to the mall I'm stealing your phone," he said.

"Challenge accepted."

"Oh, it's on," Kai threatened playfully. "Your phone will be mine, then I'm sending alllllll your embarrassing selfies to my phone. Don't you lie and say you don't have any, I've seen you take them."

Drew blushed. "You did not! I'm really good at hiding when I'm taking a selfie!"

Kai's jaw dropped. "Wait, you actually have them? Holy cow, now I'm really stealing your phone."

Drew smacked his arm, "Hey! Tricking people isn't nice!"

"It's not tricking," Kai said, "think of it as skillfully making people think something else."

"That's tricking!"

Kai copied Drew's exaggerated shrug from before. "Oops."

Drew stuck out his tongue and stuffed his phone into his pocket with a little smirk that said 'come and get it.' "May the best man win."

"Oh, I will. Hey, can you turn the radio on? I have Fancy stuck in my head and I'm three seconds from stabbing myself."

"Weirdest topic change I've ever heard but sure." Drew reached over and fiddled with the knob that changed the stations. "Nope, no, no, ew classic, no, definitely no, nope," he muttered blandly.

"Pick one!" Kai hissed after the twentieth 'nope.'

"No, no, ahaha! Here we go!" Drew grinned, "I love this song!"

"You like Nicki Minaj?" Kai asked.

"Excuse me, she is my queen!" Drew said, putting a hand on his chest. "I adore her."

Kai raised an eyebrow, "Didn't see that one coming."

"This one is for the boys with the boomin' system, top down, AC, with the coolin' system. When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up, stacks on deck like he savin' up," Drew rapped along. Unsurprisingly, he was terrible, but it was still adorable. He gave Kai a cheesy grin and pointed at him.

"We're in a truck, Drew," Kai said, "If the top is down we have serious issues."

Drew stuck his tongue out, "Way to ruin the mood, Kai. Excuse me for trying to be cute." He stuck his bottom lip and poured, crossing his arms.

Kai stopped at a red light, leaned over, and kissed the pout off his lips. "I'm just teasing you; you're adorable."

"I'm not adorable!" Drew said with a blush, "I'm sexy as hell!"

"Mm, yes you are," Kai said, sweeping his eyes over Drew and whistling appreciatively.

Drew's blush darkened and he buried his face in his hands, "Shut up and drive."