Chapter 4

Racheal

"Brandy would you come to my office for a second please?" Just a minute later she came inside looking beautiful as ever with her business skirt on. She barely dressed up much but when she did it just inhanced her beauty even more.

"Yes boss? I told you about your meeting right?" She asked as she looked at her note pad.

"Yes you told me. It's right after lunch. Why don't you join me."

"For lunch?"

"Yes what else?" She sighed.

"I thought we had this conversation already. I don't mix business with pleasure. And I have a girlfriend. Which you know already. I am not a cheater."

"She doesn't have to know."

"Racheal..."

"Okay okay." I said giving up.

"Where's Yolanda at? I thought you two hit it off?"

"That woman doesn't want me."

"We'll have you asked her out?"

"I don't do asking out." I thought to myself. Besides the day I say her jogging outside and the look she gave me I just knew I didn't have a chance to get between her legs again. She saw me with Gloria and I just know she assumed me and her were together. I knew I could just explain that to her but why when we weren't together anyway. I'd just move on and find someone else. Like Brandy. Why was she playing hard to get? Who was this mistory girlfriend of hers? I stared at her and when she looked at me she sucked her teeth and walked out the door. She was tired of me flirting with her. I just didn't see why her girlfriend had to be a secret if she really had one. All I can say is that I wanted her and I wasn't going to stop until I got her.

After work I went to grab something to eat. I just wanted to be alone for the rest of my day. I had no idea why. Half way home I spotted her again. Yolanda. That was a beautiful name of you asked me. Maybe I should explain myself so that I'd have another chance at getting between her sweet legs again. Lord knows I couldn't stop thinking about that night. I'd have to worry about Brandy some other time. She was talking to some man and the conversation didn't look so friendly. Parking I stepped out and made my way over. Who was this guy.

"Hi." I said interrupting them. She looked upset. Standing beside her I looked at the man.

"Who are you?" He asked clearly upset that I interrupted them.

"This is my girlfriend who I was telling you about." Yolanda said before I could respond. Something told me to go with it so I did.

"Oh. You weren't lying." The man said shocked.

"Lying about what?" I asked not taking my eyes off the man.

"He thinks I'm lying about being gay."

"She's not lying about that. I promise." I said with laughter. "How about you enjoy the rest of your day."

"Right. You ladies enjoy your day also." He said and walked away. She looked so upset.

"You okay?"