Karishma opened her phone when reality hits her. She doesn't have any photo of Haseena. What people think when you are in a live in relationship, still doesn't have a single photo of you partner?!

Karishma decided to search on insta to get something from there. Luckily she got her insta account.
"Kya yaar, ek photo nikal ne mein itna wakt laagta hain kya? kahi tere phone mein wo wale photos to nehi hain, jo tu delete kar raha hain, bol bol." Meera gave her another annoying smirk.
"hutt! Tera dimag kuch jyada chal raha hain. ruk jara dikhati hu."

Karishma entered her insta handle. Tsunami of philosophical notes hits her eyes.
Ist one, 'It's ok to leave your loved ones. If your love is true they will come back eventually.'

second one, 'Life is the flower for which love is the honey'

third one, 'True love stories never have endings.'

Karishma made "tsk" sound in frustration. All in her account is filled with love quote garbage, like some one paid her for advertising 'LOVE'
And ofcourse she's advertising love cause she's love guru.

Scrolling, down and down.. more than YouTube shorts may be, Karishma got an old picture of Haseena sat on a chair in formal shirt and coat. Her hair is open, glasses in her eyes, looking nerdy, No hell sexy. Karishma wiped off her imaginary saliva, from corner of her lips. Oh stop drooling!

"Ye, ye dekho.." she showed the picture.
"Aree wah.. sach mein Haseen hain bohot..umm, tum dono ki saath mein photo nehi hain?"
"Ha wo, hum dono kaam mein busy thee to bhul gaye." Karishma smiled lightly hoping, Meera would buy that.

Meera smacked her head dramatically, "Kaise girlfriend mili hain bechari Haseena ko, uski girlfriend saath mein selfie vi nehi li.. saari romance ki maiya ho gayi hain."

Karishma narrowed her eyes at her. Is she serious? not better be, because she's absolutely more romantic than Haseena. Haseena, she um, she's like control freak, which is bigger turn off for her. She couldn't imagined herself coupling up with someone like Haseena. Like it's impossible.

~

At 3.26pm Karishma entered the house. She went towards Haseena's room to find that she was sitting infront of the computer. She stand beside her quietly. One particular line on the screen caught her attention.

In computer screen,

- Hazel kissed her neck leaving some bite marks there.. Karry's hold her chin and pulled her for a kiss-

Karishma's eyes bulged out, catching where the scene going. She cleared her throat. Haseena quickly turned off her computer before Karishma can see it. A crimson shade crept on her cheeks.

Karishma slumped against her bed and put her bag beside her, smirking at Haseena.
"Waise tum dikhte jitne bhole ho, utne bhole ho nehi."
"kya-kya keh rahi hain ap?!" Haseena stumbled over her words.
"maine to wo-WO padh liya."
"Ha, romance novel mein wo sab likhna padh ta hain."
"Acchaaa! mujhe vi padhna hain tumhari story, humm!" Karishma craned her neck wriggling her eyebrows.
"Ap jaldi se taiyaar ho jaiye, humein nikal na hain." Haseena tried to divert the topic.
"WO-"
Before she could complete her words, clothes in hand Haseena ran towards Karishma's room.

Haseena sat infront of mirror not satisfied with her looks. 'Looking like you got some calories in one day eating two aloo parathas made with desi ghee.' the mirror said to her.

Haseena decided to try some other clothes. She opened the wardrobe, and completely forgot that it's Karishma's wardrobe. All the crumpled clothes collapsed over her, making a mini Tsunami of clothes in the floor. A bottle of Head & Shoulder hit her head. "Aoouu." If she was a cartoon character a aloo would rise on her head.

"Karishma, Karishma!!" She shouted loudly.
"Ka hua, chilla kahe rahe ho." Karishma entered the room. Seems like Haseena, in open hair, looking like a shipwrecked marriner sat in a piece of land, Head & Shoulder in hand, sending SOS between the Tsunami of clothes. Wait Head & Shoulder?

"Aree ye shampoo tumko kaha se mila, ise to main dhundh rahi thi kab se, lao do mujhe." Haseena threw the shampoo towards her, which she catches instantly. "Wardrobe mein kapro k sath shampoo kaun rakhta hain? aur apne kaise ye kapde rakh diye?" Haseena fired at her.
"Aise." Karishma crumpled all her clothes, threw it inside the wardrobe before closing the door quickly. She wiped off her fake sweat, "bohot kaam kar liya aj to." but one tee left behind. Hassena lift up the tee and handed her, "Ye baaki reh gaya." Karishma groaned, "Pehle nehi bata sakte the!"
Like Ninja Hattori, she quickly opened and threw that too in a blink of eye. Ding, Ding.

Haseena couldn't believe her eyes,"Karishma, kapde rakhne ka ye-"
"Haseena wo dekho, monjulika.." Karishma pointed out towards the mirror.
"Kaha, kaha.." Haseena looked at the mirror, getting her own image. Her hair was open, and some strands of hair falling on her face.
She's definitely not looking like monjulika, Huh!

Karishma flew.

She's definitely right, Karishma could never be her ideal life partner. Naina's KarEena ship would drown before sailing, in a quick Tsunami of clothes.

Sorry for mistakes.