===Day 1: The Emperor===

I got dropped off for school with my twin brother, Kuroko Tetsuya. He had sky blue hair and eyes. For me, I had light blue hair and dark blue eyes. Tetsuya started walking to get to his class and ignored the clubs. I followed Tetsuya, but I was also searching for the video game club. Suddenly, Tetsuya changed courses and walked towards a club table, basketball to be exact. I would of join if there could be girls, but I am that the video game club accepts girls, and its table is next to the basketball club, so I walked over to the table and filled out the form. Afterwards, I walked over to Tetsuya, and we started to walked until we had to split up because I'm in a higher level of learning than Tetsuya.
I walked into the classroom and noticed everyone talking. Then I noticed a group of boys and one girl that are great friends. Their names are Otoya, Syo, Kirito, and Ana. "Hey guys," I said and walked over to them. "Talimay, Hi!" Ana said and hugged, and I hugged back. "Hey, Talimay?" Otoya asked. "Yeah?" "Where is Tetsuya?" Syo asked. "He is in another class." "Oh," they both said at the same time. "Class sit down," our teacher said. I took a seat in the front of the class next to a bright red haired boy. "Time to learn about the elements."

===Time Flies because I'm so smart===

"Class dismissed," our teacher said as class ended. I walked in the hall and ran into Ana at my locker. "Hey can we have a sleepover Friday?" Ana asked. "Sure," I answered. "Okay! Bye!" "Bye Ana." I turned around and found Tetsuya at his locker next to me. "Hey, Talimay. Can you come to practice today?" He asked. "Of course," I replied with a smiled. "Thanks." He had no expression.
I walked into the gym with my brother next to me. All the boy look at me, which kinda scared me, so I hid behind Tetsuya. I have never been in a place filled with boys. "It's okay, Talimay. I won't let any boy touch you," Tetsuya said at me to cheer me up. I nodded slowly, and got out from behind Tetsuya. All the boys were still looking at me. Then Tetsuya had to leave so I'm all alone. I hesitantly walked over to the little stage and sat on it. Of course, all the boys were staring at me. I looked around and found two boys not staring at me, Tetsuya and the bright red head. "Enough looking at the pretty lady and get back to practice," their coach said. With that, the boys stop looking at me. I check my watch and notice I have to leave for my club. "Tetsuya, I have to leave for my club!" I yelled to him as I wave. "Bye Talimay!" he yells back. I also heard some boys go 'aw.' I walked down the hall to the video game room

=== An hour later ===

"Talimay, you have to leave," the red head said as he opened the door. "Why? Where is Tetsuya?" I asked and stood up. "He left early." I started walking towards him. When I got next to him, I said, "Very well." We walked away from the room and walked next to him. "I'm Akashi Seijuro," Seijuro said, not even looking at me. I looked at and said, "Nice to meet you, Seijuro. I'm-" "Kuroko Talimay," he cut me off. I looked away to the front of us. Nobody was in the halls, they're empty halls except for me and Seijuro. We walked passed the gym, but he still walked with me. "Um, are you not going back to practice?" I questioned Seijuro and looked up at him. "I'm walking you home," he replied and looked at me.

=== Once he left ===

I started to do my homework. Today was so different because I have a crush on Seijuro, and it's my first crush.

Sorry to lazy to proofread