9. Fairy of the Starry Night

Donovan's dungeons were filled with anger and negative energies. Helia slowly started waking up.
  "Callie!" he looked at her "What are you doing?" he asked her.
  "I'll get Donovan for hurting you!" Callie said.
  "No, stop it. That's what he wants, you don't mean treath to him until your powers are gathered by rage." Helia said.
  "But if that's the only way!" Callie said.
  "No, it's not!" Helia objected "Think about all the love and all the joy!" Helia said.
  "All the love? All the joy? My father is an alcoholic monster, I have no friends, even my boyfriend betrayed me. I couldn't go to school as the other children, no one has ever loved me." Callie teared up.
  "That's not right. I'm here, sis! I love you! Mother loved you, father loved you! Think about all the joy we can have together, I will never betray you, the winx will never betray you, I will love you until my last breath." Helia tried to convince her and it was pretty effective. Callie's mind filled with an imaginary past and future with Helia and her heart filled with the love of her brother. Her negative energy turned into positive and he powers now were chenneling from love and faith. She broke the grids of the cells and transformed into her fairy form.

 She broke the grids of the cells and transformed into her fairy form

    "You did it!" Helia said and she broke him free.
    "Oh, Helia!" she hugged him.
  "I'm proud of you!" he smiled at her.
    "Really?" she asked.
  "Yes." he held her closer to himself.
  "Now let's get out of here!" said Callie.

"What was that?" Donovan felt the positive energy of Callie and he didn't like it at all.

The winx was outside the castle when they saw a beautiful fairy flying up high with Helia.
  "Is that Callie?" asked Musa.
  "She's beautiful!" Flora said.
Then all the sudden she turned back into her normal form and fell down.
  "Callie!" screamed Helia.
  "Girls, let's go!" they quickyl flew there to catch them.

    Back at Alfea the girls took Callie to Faragonda's office.
  "So your're Callie, they Fairy of the Starry Night. Your power comes with great responsibility." Faragonda said.
  "You did so well at Donovan's castle." Bloom cheered her up.
  "But I don't even know how I did that." Callie said.
  "You will learn how to controll your powers." Faragond said.

  Callie was in her room when someone knocked on her door .
    "Come in!" she said and Helia entered in.
  "Helia!" her eyes started sparkling and she ran to him.
  "My little sunflower!" he embraced her.
  "Please, don't leave! I don't wanna be alone." Callie cried.
  "I can't stay here, but you won't be alone." he pulled her closer to himself.
"But, I'm scared, and I don't know anyone except you." Callie looked into his eyes.
"In this case, I should properly introduce you to Flora and her friends." Helia smiled at her.
"Who is she?" Callia asked.
"One of the girls who was with me in Paris." Helia said "And also my girlfriend." he continued.
They went to Bloom and Flora's room.
"Knock knock!" Helia knocked on the door.
"Come in!" Bloom said trough the door.
"I want to introduce someone." Helia walked in with Callie behind him.
"Hello, little one!" Flora walked up to her.
"Are you Flora?" Callie asked.
"Yes, and this is my friend, Bloom." Flora pointed at Bloom.
"Hi!" Bloom waved at her.
"I remember you, you were also in the store." Callie looked at Bloom.
"You didn't have the opportunity to get to know each other in Paris." Helia put his hands on his sister's shoulders.
Someone knocked again on their door and the rest of the winx stormed into the room WITH STELLA.
    "Stella!" Bloom ran to her and gave her a big hug.
    "You're choking me!" Stella cried.
    "Sorry." Bloom stood back.
    "I'm happy to see you too!" Stella smiled at Bloom "And you too, Flora!" she hugged Flora.
    "We have really missed you, Stella!" Flora smiled at the Fairy of the Shining Sun.
    "I missed you too!" Stella said and looked around "Oh, hello Helia!" she waved at Helia.
    "Hi Stella!" Helia smiled at her "Let me introduce you to my sister Callie!" he said and looked at his new responsibility.
    "Hello!" Callie looked at hery
    "I'm so happy to meet you!" Stella smiled at her.
    "You know Stella, beside that you have to defeat Donovan together, you have a very big thing in common." Helia said "She's also a designer." Helia said proudly.
    "Helia, I'm not! Those silly dresses aren't even that great." Callir rolled her eyes in french and gave Helia a hard look.
    "Do you want to show me them?" Stella asked.
    "I mean, yeah if you want to see them" Callie said and led the way to her room.
    "Is it me or she's a bit cold?" Musa asked.
    "Musa!" Flora gave her a hard look and Helia shut his eyes down.
    "I'm sorry Helia." Musa sighted.
    "Give her time, Musa!" Helia looked at her "She's been trough a lot in the last few days." Helia explained.
Then all they saw was Callie, screaming,  running back to the room and hiding behind Helia's back. Helia turned around and she hugged him tight. He put his arm around her.
    "What's up with you, Butterfly?" Helia asked her and giggled.
And the Stella also ran into the room, she was chased by two living manoquins.
    "Those!" Callie pointed at the manoquines.
    "Stella, what did you too?" Helia asked her.
    "I just wanted to show her how her dresses would look in real life, but something went wrong and the manoquins turned against us." Stella explained it.
    "Okay, enough!" Bloom snapped her fingers and the manoquins turned back into lifeless objects.
    "Thanks, Bloom!" Stella blew out.
    "It's over now!" Helia smiled at her sister.
Callie let go of her brother and sta down into Bloom's blue bean-bag.
    "You know, Callie, you musn't be scared of magic if you want to be a fairy." Bloom walked up to her "I'm not sure I want to be a fairy, I just want to be with my brother." Callie responded and shut down her eyes.
Helia teared up from happines, hearing that filled his heart with joy. But he was also concered by the first part of her sentence.
    "What?" Aisha spilled out her coffe.
    "I know you've been trough a lot, but you will learn how to use your magic, and manoquins like these will be only cherry on the pie." Bloom winked at her "But I don't understand what happened. I've been using this spell for years and had never gone wrong before." Stella sat down by the edge of Flora's bed.
Then they heard screaming from the corridors. Helia went out to check what happened and students were chased down by their own magic spells.
    "Girls, you may wanna see that!" Heli said.
    "Callie, stay here!" Flora looked at Callie and she nodded.
The girl went out to the corridors Alfea and were shocked down.
    "What's going on?" Musa looked around.
    "The same thing what happened with my spell." Stella said.
    "Something is affecting our magic." Bloom explained "Let's see Faragonda!" she suggested and they ran to the headmistress' office.
They stormed into her office and where she was already spoon-swording with her tea.
    "Okay, what's going on?" Aisha asked.
    "Our magic turned against us." Faragonda said "It must be linkted to the Tree of Life." Faragonda said.
    "Someone must be messing with the tree again." Bloom said "We must go!" she continued.
The girls ran back to the room to inform Helia and Callie.
    "Helia, Callie! Someone is messing with the Tree of Life." Bloom stormed in and the others followed her.
    "Not again!" Helia rolled his eyes.
    "What is that?" Callie asked.
    "The source of all magic." Techna responded.
    "Callie, you should come too!" Bloom said.
    "Bloom, she's not ready yet, let her be, just for now." Heli said and sat down next to his little sister.
    "Okey, but please see that the school wont be all ruins when we get back." Bloom giggled "Allright, let's transform! Magic Winx, Bloomix!"
But instead of the transformation just a big green smoke-cloud appeared around them and it was smelly.
    "Where is the music and the lights?" Musa asked.
    "And why is Helia so big?" Flora added to it.
    "Girls, I don't know how to tell you." Helia gave them and akward sky "You've just turned into moths." he faced them with the truth.
    "You meant pretty butterflies?" Stella asked.
    "Nope, moths." Helia giggled.
    "NOOOOOOO!" Stella screamed as loud as a moth can scream.