As of the moment I'm in my room, together with Romano who's still in the process of informing me about the others as Fin is on a call with Ferdinand to announce Leo's death and to ask how the transaction with the group C went.

"No wonder we ship most of our goods with the Garcia shipping company...the owner's one of the bosses" I mumbled. When we use the Garcia company, our transactions are always a success and we have no threat of getting discovered by the government. We used to ship in that brand when we deal with big loads.

"It's a great asset" Romano commented.

"Undeniable"

This Henry Garcia isn't the only individual who plays a big role in the success of this organization. Thomas Evans owns the T.E surveillance and security company thus he has access to every surveillances and cctvs around the country apart from a few countries in Asia. Maximus Darwish owned an oil company under his family's lifetime work and Darwish Airlines through his own hard work. They've contributed a part to the success of this Mafia organization. What amazed me the most is that their number one investor is none other than my father. Without Aubreon, their business won't be up and running.

"It's amazing how they planned things thoroughly. I bet they knew what was about to happen when they started this organization" I mindlessly commented, sipping a bottle of whiskey that came inside the mini refrigerator in the bedroom.

"Well, they are the bosses for a reason"

"You got any from the Asian guy? Jay was it?"

"His real name is Jayu Kim but his English name is Park, which he mostly uses. His background is quite interesting, one that you think only exists in novels"

"Do tell" I've heard many unrealistic backgrounds, but nothing can faze me.

"He's the son of a man named Mijin Park, one of the bosses who handled Asia's territory. There are three of them actually, Mijin Park, Taeu Kim, and Jung Jeon, all are half brothers who come from the same mother, and three of them died on the same day. Jay has three other brothers and a sister, all of them also came from the same mother and no, his mother isn't a prostitute or anything, it's unclear but based on rumors, his family followed a certain myth or tradition that includes sacrifices. It's just rumors so it isn't certain. He already has his father's Medical institution and medical machine company. Jay is the very person who evokes the bosses with his proposal"

"Wow"

"There's a lot to discuss if we based things on rumors. But so far that's the most known info about him"

"So he's the cause of all of these..." If it weren't for him, Leo would have been alive.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

─────────────────────
CASPAIN
─────────────────────

"I need another job" Sage complained when I entered the staff's locker room. She was lying down on the modern couch beside the lockers, head resting on the backrest as most of her body slumped tiredly in the leather seat. Both of her arms were crossed, hugging her figure for comfort in her sorrows.

It's closing time and most of the staff went home. We usually close at two-thirty on Wednesdays and Thursdays, the rest of the weekdays we close at four am. The people currently in the bar are Boss May, the night guard, Bruce, and the clean-up crew.

"I thought your salary was enough for your living expenses"

"That's not the reason why I want one..." She turned her body forcefully to face me.