Chapter 2

"Avyan, Avyan!" The call of Guru Sambhav reached Avyan's ears, pulling him out of his thoughts. He turned towards the voice, a warm smile appeared on his face as he walked towards the gathering of gurus. Alongside Guru Sambhav stood Guru Harshnath, Guru Namdev, Guru Shankar, and Guru Nima, were also there."

Guru Sambhav:" Avyan, come here. We know you are feeling sad, but that doesn't mean you have to leave without meeting us.

Avyan's smile deepened, his eyes conveying gratitude, "Guruji, how could I ever leave without seeking your blessings?

Guru Nima chimed in, her eyes kind and caring, "Avyan, don't mind their teasing. I've prepared your favorite dishes from the kitchen. Take these on your journey. And these spiritual fruits from the mountain – they will nourish you."

Avyan:" Thank you, Guruji."

Guru Shankar interjected with a hearty laugh, "Ah, Avyan! You've grown so fast. Remember when you used to tug on my beard and play pranks? And I would chase after you, pretending to be angry. Hahaha!"

Avyan's sheepish grin emerged, "I was just a mischievous kid."

Guru Harshnath, with a twinkle in his eyes, handed Avyan a set of books, "Avyan, these books are from the library, specially selected for you. They'll help you to understand the outside world with its stories and mysteries."

Avyan's respect-filled acceptance was accompanied by a smile, "Thank you, Guruji."

Guru Namdev passed Avyan a sealed letter, "Avyan, Rishi Aryaraj couldn't make it, but he sends his blessings through this letter."

Avyan held the letter carefully, acknowledging its significance with a nod.

As the gurus showered him with gifts and words of wisdom, Avyan felt a mixture of emotions. Guru Sambhav handed him powerful herbs and flowers, which were a rare treasures.

The gurus' voices blended in a chorus of blessings, each conveying their unique message:

Guru Harshnath's gaze held fatherly warmth, "Son, trust yourself. We are always here, in your heart."

Guru Shankar's eyes twinkled, "Remember, the outside world holds both challenges and opportunities."

Guru Namdev's voice held a hint of nostalgia, "We've watched you grow. Now it's time to embrace your journey."

Guru Nima's touch exuded maternal love, "You'll find strength in every step, Avyan. Stay happy."

Guru Sambhav's words resonated with authority and encouragement, "Your path is your own. Embrace it with courage."

Avyan has always been close to all gurus in the asgram and they all loved and cared for him. All the gurus of the ashram give Avyan many valuable gifts one by one and advise him to take care of himself on his journey. Avyan respectfully bows to each guru, bidding them farewell. With the gurus' teachings, love, and blessings securely held within him, Avyan began his journey towards the outside world, each step resonating with the echoes of their voices.

Once Avyan stepped beyond the ashram's borders, he becomes lost into the realm of memories. The tranquillity of ashram, the enchanting Nirman mountain, the protective embrace of his gurus – each scene painted a vivid image in his mind. Since he gained consciousness, the ashram and its surroundings had been his world. It was a world brimming with magic, where life unfolded in harmony with the divine.

Nirman mountain, a realm of magical beauty, captivated Avyan's thoughts. The mountain was a secluded place, untouched by the outside world's tumult. The land was graced by magical trees, mystical creatures, and vibrant flora that danced with life. A pristine river meandered through the heart of the mountain, its waters sparkling like liquid crystal, and numerous waterfalls accompany its course, sustaining the lush ecosystem. The mountain was no less than a magical realm, and its concealed nature makes it difficult to locate accurately.