[01] New Life

Her hair flows with the wind. It was a beautiful sight. She was in the garden, just laying under the tree. Relaxing from all the stress she've went through.

Her life seemed perfect, but the truth hurts. Y/N have a big brother that had a sickness since he was at a young age. They do not know how to cure him. Her mother couldn't afford such expensive treatment for her brother.

But this isn't the main focus right now. The reason why you were out here in the garden is to stop yourself from thinking about your brother's desease.

Distract yourself, Y/N!

“Y/N, YOU GOT A MAIL!” a cracked voice came in from the house, calling out for you. It was your brother.

You thought to yourself, 'what da hek?? Who would give me a mail???'

You came in the house anyways. You opened the door, revealing your sick brother who is sitting on the dining room.

He looked energetic all the time, but we all know he's just trying not to worry everyone else.

You came closer to your brother, “What mail?” he observed the letter,

“uhhh.. It looks important. You should read it.” He gave you the letter with sass. You took the letter from him and opened the letter.

SPECIAL INVITATION TO MOMOSU ACADEMY ’

The words enough already made your jaw dropped. Eyes widened, jaw dropped. A horrifying sight, indeed.. even your brother is terrified.

“What's that? Why is your face like that?!” Your brother's curious ass decided to steal the paper away from you. He was reading it intentively. But his jaw also dropped.

Now you have two shocked sibling with their jaw dropped.

“Why, what happened?” A voice came in from the living room. Your mother came in the dining room. She was concerned with how two of her childrens looked like a disaster.

Your mother took the letter from your brother because he FROZE. Literally.

She looked content. She smiled warmly, “oh, Y/N. How did you get this?”

You shake your head, “I dont know. It have my name there, but uh.. I don't know?”

Your mom closed the invitation card, smiling. “Oh, i'm so proud of you.” she came closer and hugged you, caressing your head.

Your brother stared at the letter, it was silent for a while.

“You're not going.”

Hearing that, your mother was a bit shocked. She immediately turned towards her son. “Arez, why though?”

His eyes were cold. He stared into your eyes, you froze. “Momosu Academy is an all boys school. What do you think?
Y/N is literally a girl!”

Your mom felt guilt rushing in her, she sweat. “Arez, if your sister got into this school, she can get education. And she could also help us to cure your sickness-”

Halfway her words, she got cutted by an angry Arez. He gritted his teeth,

“No! I don't need to be cured. You need to worry about Y/N instead!” he shouted, visible upsetness on his face.

Your mother was shocked by his claims, “Please, Arez..”

You were watching the whole scene unfold infront of you. Sure, your mom could've asked for your permission first. But really, you don't mind.

Until the fact you heard it was an all boys school.

You were excited to finally being able to go to school. And not having to pay for it? No problem. You would go without no hesitation.