04 • ₐₗₗ Fₒᵣ ₗₒᵥₑ

Start from the beginning

I quickly answered the phone making sure it wasn't on speaker as I placed it to my ear. "Hello?" I spoke as the lines connected and I followed him to the front door, "Where are you?" she spoke huskily making my drawers wet again immediately.

"I- well on the way home, why?" I asked in confusion, "Bye S-" I quickly cut Don off "Bye, see you tomorrow." I spoke before quickly walking away leaving him confused, "Who was that? your boyfriend?" she asked making me chuckle.

"No, my friend." I answered honestly, "Hm, can I see you?" She asked as I walked out of his gate and down the sidewalk a bit, "Um, right now?" I asked dumbly as I reached my home. I walked up the driveway and up to the front door unlocking it.

I then stepped inside closing the door behind myself locking it. "Yeah, right now." I could hear the smile in her voice as I punched in the alarm code to set it, I smiled back even though she couldn't see me. "You must've forgotten i'm a cop, who also gave you a ticket. You might be attempting some get back on me." I joked making her chuckle.

"No, no, nothing like that. I just wanna see you." She responded making me think about it, "Where?" I asked and it went silent for a minute "Your place," She responded and my eyes widened a bit "Mine?" I asked and I just know she nodded "Yes, yours." She responded and I bit back a nervously laugh.

"I don't think-" I was cut off by her speaking "I'm on the way, i'll bring food." She spoke before the lines disconnected. I scrunched my face up in confusion on how she was about to come roc my place with no address until I came to a realization.

Look at who she is, she's a fucking cartel leader. She was tracking my damn location through my number the whole phone call, I mentally face palmed before something clicked in my head. I had to let Hansen know what was going on, I'm not sure why I even lied to him earlier anyway like I wasn't doing my job.

I pulled out my personal phone ringing Hansen who picked up shortly, "Yeo Sav, wassup?" He asked making me chuckle "Stay off tiktok Don, you still do not sound cool." I joked making the two of us laugh "Man whatever, don't be a hater all your life," He joked back making me laugh again, "No but serious, I have something to tell you." I spoke and I heard shifting before he got serious.

"Wassup?" He asked and I sighed before filling him in on everything that happened from the Mexican grill, til now. When I finished he looked stunned, "What do you think?" I asked and he shook his head. "I don't think it's a good idea, honestly." He spoke and I nodded ready to listen to his concerns.

"I- I just don't think you should be in this house all alone with one of the most dangerous and craziest cartel owners to exist." he spoke and I mentally rolled my eyes, "Right." I agreed and he sighed "Not like I have a choice anyway, she's already on the way." I spoke and he nodded.

"Well, I'll just leave in case she pulls up. Put your ear piece in and keep it in at all moments just in case of an emergency." He told me and I nodded, "got it." I told him and he nodded grabbing his things and heading out. I sighed and closed the door behind before making my way back upstairs.

I quickly grabbed my ear piece slipping it in, making sure my afro hid it well. When I was sure that it wasn't being seen, I walked back downstairs and damn near jumped out of my skin once the doorbell rung. I chuckled at myself being paranoid before skipping over t the front door.

I checked the camera seeing that it was her along with about eight other men dressed in all black. My eyes widened a bit and I could feel the fear beginning to settle into me, I stayed quiet thinking if it was an set up before she rung the doorbell again.