Chapter 1

It was early in the morning, maybe 6:30 a.m. There was birds chirping very loud that I wanted to throw them a rock or something. I opened my eyes and rubbed them.

"Honey! Time for school!", my mother said cheerfully. I sighed and went to brush my teeth. My little brother, DJ, spooked me.

"Boo! Haha! Take that lazy bones!" He only reminded me of Thomas and friends (hehe, yes I used to see that). When I was in the bathroom, I look at the mirror and saw that my brown hair was messy. I stared at myself for 10 seconds when I heard something.

"Stop! You can't do this!", my brother called.

"Try to stop me then hehe!", cried my other brother. He was more annoying than DJ. Also, his name was Samuel, which I think his name should had been Annoying.

"Hey, Yuki hurry up or you will miss school!", Samuel annoyed me. DJ came running behind Samuel and try to get something, well, as far as I heard. I opened the door and saw them "playing".

"Seriously, what's wrong with y'all? I think y'all at too much coco puffs", I said. Samuel rolled his eyes and DJ crossed his arms. Samuel was actually holding DJ favorite toy of Transformers. Not going to lie but I also like Transformers. He had this bot called..... Sideswipe? I think that was its name. We went down stairs (but Yuki did clean her teeth) and went to say " good morning" to mom.

"Good morning my sweethearts", she said as she kissed our foreheads. She had cooked eggs, bacon, and pancakes. We sat down and Samuel started to bother again. He took one of my bacons and I growled at him.

"Eat your own food, creature of the wild", I said trying to be mean. He rolled his eyes and I tightened my left fist. DJ looked at Samuel, then at me.

"Why don't we just eat?", he asked. Mother cleared her throat, meaning we should hurry for school. I got up and went to change my clothes and get my stuff ready. DJ followed me behind, also ready to leave. Samuel came out of his room, still eating a bacon. We said "good bye" to mom and left.